PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 10:38 AM
kps
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kps is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PocketCM v0.21 is here!

Thanks. That did the trick. Even saw the standard themes there.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Speaking of themes.....has anyone created any themes for this new version? I created a few for the .18 version, and haven't upgraded since because....well....I'm no programmer. I took an existing theme, and changed all the images to fit themes I liked!! Most of the themes that come out are with colors, and I enjoy my Torchwood + Doctor Who themes too much. If anyone has created a theme with images (tabs and backgrounds), I would love to look at it and learn how to tweak the new version to my liking!!!!!

Thanks!!

Old 05-15-2008, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

FYI, version 0.22 is now available.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:03 PM
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

0.22 is too slow to use for SMS. When a name is clicked on to view SMS, it takes anywhere from 30 seconds to 1 minute to show the messages. Unexceptable.

Maybe 0.21 is quicker.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

0.21 Was fast for me compared to the older versions. The progress bar that is in 0.22 and 0.23 (Disclaimer: I have only tried 0.23 and not 0.22) is a step backwards for me, because it seems to actually take longer to send the message. The bar goes at the same speed for me regardless of how long it actually takes to send the message. I reverted back to 0.21 for now.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ManuTouch is becoming a great contributor

I like .23 because of the fancy looking black theme. That black theme has a few issues still, but I like how it looks. Trying to edit a phone number in the black theme is pretty hard, since once you highlight it to change the text, the text is white on white and because of that you can't see anything.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
I like .23 because of the fancy looking black theme. That black theme has a few issues still, but I like how it looks. Trying to edit a phone number in the black theme is pretty hard, since once you highlight it to change the text, the text is white on white and because of that you can't see anything.

Are you having the same issue I am with the sending progress bar though?
Old 05-19-2008, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ManuTouch is becoming a great contributor

Yeah, same "issue". Eh...I like progress bars, at least you know it's doing something. I only average about 1500 texts a month, so it doesn't bother me all that much.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:33 AM
VIP Member

The progress bar on 0.21 makes no sense. most of the time it finishes at 10-20%
Old 05-19-2008, 03:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touchpro
Carrier: sprint

mattkeo is a n00b

PocketCM was cool because of the touch functionality, but after almost a year of use I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it freezing, and lagging, and crashing. I uninstalled and installed the wm6 threaded sms hack on my treo700wx. it still lags a little, but at least i don't have the problem of it crashing on me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software