View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 02:17 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PocketCM v0.21 is here!

Speaking of themes.....has anyone created any themes for this new version? I created a few for the .18 version, and haven't upgraded since because....well....I'm no programmer. I took an existing theme, and changed all the images to fit themes I liked!! Most of the themes that come out are with colors, and I enjoy my Torchwood + Doctor Who themes too much. If anyone has created a theme with images (tabs and backgrounds), I would love to look at it and learn how to tweak the new version to my liking!!!!!

Thanks!!