PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Priest is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: spy camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
well after a little searching in found the right app to do this, guess there is an app for just about every type of thing.
basically you install an app on the phone and the app on the pc and the phone streams live camera via usb, bluetooth, or wifi. not only that but u can take pictures remotely.
Maybe you want to share the name of this app?
Old 02-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest View Post
Maybe you want to share the name of this app?
http://www.ateksoft.com/webcamplus.html
Old 02-25-2008, 07:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post

Is that not exactly what I suggested?

I hope it works out for you.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Is that not exactly what I suggested?

I hope it works out for you.
lol i never saw your post, but thanks.

this app works great if you use LAN/wifi.. works with 3G but rather sluggish until Rev A rolls in more areas.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Try PocketCaster...

http://www.comvu.com/

Uploading video clips is a thing of the past. With a push of a button, ComVu PocketCaster streams video from your phone to your video blog or homepage. Video streams are simultaneously archived on a server, so your friends, family or co-workers can watch live or any time it’s convenient - on a PC, Mac or their mobile phone.

By utilizing streaming, PocketCaster overcomes the significant limitations of MMS. Share the entire event you’re experiencing for hours, not just a few minutes. PocketCaster
is a one-to-many broadcasting service, which means you can have a few friends or a few hundred fans around the world simultaneously watching your video stream.

In addition, PocketCaster lets you notify your contacts that you’re live “on air”, add tags to your videos, and track your video streams using dynamic geo-tagging and online maps.

Welcome to a world of new possibilities with your mobile phone!

late,
Coz

I've used this before and it's pretty slick.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800 mogul

Stevenewjersey is a n00b

If you use a 10$ webcam there is about 1000 apps that will even turn on only when there is motion.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

yeah but that defeats the purpose of "spycam" basically, i just wanted to be able to leave the phone on my desk and be able to record while the phone looks like its just sitting there but in reality, it's transmitting what is going on.

i'm using this to spy on my friends to see if they're really honest.
stuff turns up missing at my house and i have to find the culprit.
Old 02-26-2008, 05:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

PeekHoles is a n00b

I guess there site is down I get a blank page will try back in a few thanks for the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
you can probably use the webcam program to accompish your goals. It can transmit via Wifi to another computer.

Here is the link http://www.ateksoft.com/webcamplus.h...ebcamplus.html
Old 02-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Oldguy
Pocket PC: Moto DROID
Carrier: vzw

nuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuffnuguy knows their stuff

I would rather have an ap tht records a/v to a card. That way a spare apache could be a remote spycam w/out needing net connectivity. Leave it anywhere and just pick it up a couple hours later after the battery died. Swap out the card and battery and leave it again...

Have Wifi and GPS on your phone???
Check out Navizon. It's $$$ in your pocket!
http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd..._code=5E5D5D5F
Navizon- Get paid $s to use your phones GPS & Wifi!

My Navizon Thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21590
Old 02-27-2008, 09:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul -> TP -> EVO

TeamMike is a n00b

so the video program is all good, but what about a program that could just record sound while theres no display on the screen. for example, if i happen to want to leave my phone in my car, while my girlfriend and my friend stays / waits in the car (like if i had to run into a store to get something), but i wanna be able to know what they are talking about while im gone without them having any idea that my phone would be recording. anyone know of a program that can do this or something simlar?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software