Thread: spy camera
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 07:24 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: spy camera

Try PocketCaster...

http://www.comvu.com/

Uploading video clips is a thing of the past. With a push of a button, ComVu PocketCaster streams video from your phone to your video blog or homepage. Video streams are simultaneously archived on a server, so your friends, family or co-workers can watch live or any time it’s convenient - on a PC, Mac or their mobile phone.

By utilizing streaming, PocketCaster overcomes the significant limitations of MMS. Share the entire event you’re experiencing for hours, not just a few minutes. PocketCaster
is a one-to-many broadcasting service, which means you can have a few friends or a few hundred fans around the world simultaneously watching your video stream.

In addition, PocketCaster lets you notify your contacts that you’re live “on air”, add tags to your videos, and track your video streams using dynamic geo-tagging and online maps.

Welcome to a world of new possibilities with your mobile phone!

late,
Coz

I've used this before and it's pretty slick.