PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i sent vito a email on the keyboard problem. I wrote:I have the touch by sprint with a onboard keyboard. the probem is only the 40 key keyboard shows up. is there a feature that I can change so the 20 keypad with the xt9 will work?

the response from vito:Answer:

Unfortunately, there is no such function in the program
Old 02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I ended up removing the program. the keyboard issue was too much for my size 13 fingers. lol
Old 02-07-2008, 11:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

malinda21 is a n00b
I removed this program and all my text messages are gone. I reinstalled and they showed up in the vito program. Is there anyway I can get my texts back into my regular messaging program?
Old 02-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

weird..since i went back to stock...the message sent bubble doesnt come up anymore.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: Sprint SERO

badchad is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
weird..since i went back to stock...the message sent bubble doesnt come up anymore.
Same thing happened to me. For a while I was wondering if my texts went through (they do).

If this just had a homescreen shortcut I might use it. I don't want to rearrange my softkeys and button assignments to accomodate it. Initially, I refused t use it because my touch keyboard didn't function. However, I have since switched to touchpal and if touchpal was compatible, that problem would be solved.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:52 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by malinda21 View Post
I removed this program and all my text messages are gone. I reinstalled and they showed up in the vito program. Is there anyway I can get my texts back into my regular messaging program?
Check your folders. SMS-Chat creates a sub-folder called SMS-Chat with sub-folders called Incoming and Sent. Move the messages from Incoming to Inbox and the ones from Sent to Sent Items and voila! Your messages should be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
I assume that since SMS-Chat takes over the notification, it creates that registry entry that many users apply by themselves to stop the notification from coming up.

You may be able to reverse it.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 02-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Ok now I see what you guys meant by copy and paste. Still a great program though
Old 02-07-2008, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

eballin is a n00b
yea.. i tried to copy and paste a message becuz it is so second nature and i was shocked.. you really cant do anything with the messages after they are sent. after that is fixed it will be a great app
Old 02-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

malinda21 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
Check your folders. SMS-Chat creates a sub-folder called SMS-Chat with sub-folders called Incoming and Sent. Move the messages from Incoming to Inbox and the ones from Sent to Sent Items and voila! Your messages should be back.

I assume that since SMS-Chat takes over the notification, it creates that registry entry that many users apply by themselves to stop the notification from coming up.

You may be able to reverse it.
THANK YOU!!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tytn II (Kaiser)
Carrier: Cable & Wireless

chaosxj349 is just getting started
Thumbs up

To all you peeps out there with keyboard issues with using this application... You should really be using the professional version of TouchPal v2.02 http://www.cootek.com/ (see mods, I have seen the error of my ways, and have not posted the link to the cracked version )

This is by far the business. Again, the best keyboard on the market in my opinion. I have a TYTN II and rarely pull out my keyboard anymore thanks to this app. Gotta check to see if the hinges are getting rusty come to think of it.

This takes one finger typing and predictive text to a whole new level, just by tapping the keys once, the keyboard predicts the word you want to form, and even quietly adds new words or slang to the dictionary in one single stroke. I rarely have to slide the key to get capital letters or something like that, just press the keys and the app forms the word and the next four possible variations of that same word, eg. help - helps - helped - helping, etc. There is easy access to select and copy and paste buttons, www. and .com, number keys, symbols, smileys, page up/page down buttons for web browsers, the whole nine.

Bonus Tip: The keyboard is also easily resizeable and scales to 5 different sizes to suit your finger needs (Slide down on the Help/Option button to decrease the size of keyboard, or slide up to increase the size.) This thing can take up as much as 3/4 of your screen if you want it to.

If you haven't already, you have got to get this application.

Tip my scales in appreciation for the application... and also the wealth of knowledge provided . I've been told that it only works well with WM5 and WM6 devices, so users of older devices should use at their own risk.

This keyboard app is the macaroni AND the cheese....

HTC TYTN II
KAISER - WM6
S2U2 0.3
FLASH LITE 2.1
FREESTYL 0.1.1.1
TOUCH FLO CUBE
POCKETSNES

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software