PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfolliard View Post
thanks no2chem for working on this great little program. I'm still having troubles, however.

1. it's not updating on my today screen - I've tested it several times with short phone calls. I've attached screenshots.

Notice the BON (Bonus) minutes used is 63 out of 300 (see Today screen.jpg) with the last update at 5:25PM. The last call was made at 5:03 PM and my update interval is set at 15 minutes. The Sprint site indicates I've used 65 minutes. (65 minutes.jpg). My Today screen shows 63 minutes yet the my nueminute data screen updated at 6:08PM shows the 65 minutes.

So the today screen displayed minutes used isn't syncing with what is being d/led from Sprint and showing on the programs updated data screen.

I'm wondering if it's me and the way I've set it up or soemthing fundamentalwith the program?

2. note the jpeg of my settings screen.(nueminutes settings.jpg). I've unchecked N/W and Dat (data) yet those two are still appearing on the today screen - see today screen jpeg? Am I missing how to select what I want to appear or not appear on the today screen?

Thanks.

Jack
The today plugin is kind of broken... I guess there are still people using it so I'll have to fix it.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero 1.5 OS
Carrier: Sprint

jfolliard is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
The today plugin is kind of broken... I guess there are still people using it so I'll have to fix it.
Thanks! that would be great!

Jack
Old 01-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No2Chem, I tried posting a comment on your blog, but the saving cursor just kept spinning and it was never saved.

As this screen shot shows, the date format for Period on my Sprint Touch Pro is different from yours, and gets cut off because it takes two lines.

Most important to me is that the Anytime minutes field doesn't show at all. I just checked my minutes on Sprint, and I have used Anytime minutes during this period. Since everything else is unlimited on my SERO plan, this is the only field I'm interested in tracking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nueMinutes.jpg (47.1 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Bump!

I fixed the date problem by reverting HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\NLS\OVERRIDES\SSDte back to "M/dd/yy " and rebooting.

I installed this on my girlfriend's Sprint Mogul, who is also on the Sprint SERO plan. and hers doesn't show her Anytime minutes either.

Can anyone else see their Anytime minutes? Could this be caused by being on a SERO plan?
Old 01-03-2009, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
Bump!

I fixed the date problem by reverting HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\NLS\OVERRIDES\SSDte back to "M/dd/yy " and rebooting.

I installed this on my girlfriend's Sprint Mogul, who is also on the Sprint SERO plan. and hers doesn't show her Anytime minutes either.

Can anyone else see their Anytime minutes? Could this be caused by being on a SERO plan?
I can see my anytime minutes but I'm not on a SERO plan. However, the today screen data is NOT updating at all. No2chem is aware of this (I hope?) and anticipates a fix soon.

Once everything is working properly, I plan on donating to no2chem as this program is very handy and important to me.

Here that no2chem?
Old 01-03-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Bump - is your Today screen data updating?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfolliard View Post
Bump - is your Today screen data updating?
If you're asking me, I use TouchFLO 3D on my TouchPro and my girlfriend uses TouchFLO 2D on her Mogul, so neither of us have a Today screen to try it with.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
If you're asking me, I use TouchFLO 3D on my TouchPro and my girlfriend uses TouchFLO 2D on her Mogul, so neither of us have a Today screen to try it with.
I still use and like the Today screen, whihc seems to be the problem no2chem is going to fix.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Jim smith - I know this is not the proper thread but I've spent the lat hour looking at all the threads about TouchFlo - and I'm very confused being a sort of newbie. I have the Mogul 6800. Is TouchFlo 2d or 3d a bigtime ROM update or just something I install on my Mogul like anyother cab style program?

And does nueminutes display and update OK using TouchFLo?

Thanks.

Jack
Old 01-03-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid 2
Carrier: Verizon

xenokira is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
No2Chem, I tried posting a comment on your blog, but the saving cursor just kept spinning and it was never saved.

As this screen shot shows, the date format for Period on my Sprint Touch Pro is different from yours, and gets cut off because it takes two lines.

Most important to me is that the Anytime minutes field doesn't show at all. I just checked my minutes on Sprint, and I have used Anytime minutes during this period. Since everything else is unlimited on my SERO plan, this is the only field I'm interested in tracking.
I'm on a SERO plan and mine doesn't show up either. My 100 bonus minutes show up though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software