View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 09:25 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueMinutes - Monitor your sprint minute usage today plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfolliard View Post
thanks no2chem for working on this great little program. I'm still having troubles, however.

1. it's not updating on my today screen - I've tested it several times with short phone calls. I've attached screenshots.

Notice the BON (Bonus) minutes used is 63 out of 300 (see Today screen.jpg) with the last update at 5:25PM. The last call was made at 5:03 PM and my update interval is set at 15 minutes. The Sprint site indicates I've used 65 minutes. (65 minutes.jpg). My Today screen shows 63 minutes yet the my nueminute data screen updated at 6:08PM shows the 65 minutes.

So the today screen displayed minutes used isn't syncing with what is being d/led from Sprint and showing on the programs updated data screen.

I'm wondering if it's me and the way I've set it up or soemthing fundamentalwith the program?

2. note the jpeg of my settings screen.(nueminutes settings.jpg). I've unchecked N/W and Dat (data) yet those two are still appearing on the today screen - see today screen jpeg? Am I missing how to select what I want to appear or not appear on the today screen?

Thanks.

Jack
The today plugin is kind of broken... I guess there are still people using it so I'll have to fix it.