PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

germie is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargermie is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargermie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twbrooks View Post
Hey guy's, sorry to hear what's going on. I just spoke to a rep at aprint whom advised me you can contact Corporate Security with Sprint at#800-877-7330 M-F 7-5. You would have to advise them the reason for what you need a print out of the text info that is going out, I would just say something like I'm going through a divorice and need this for something on the level of cheating like that. Let us know if this is good.
I am going through this as well, there has to be a search warrant signed by a judge for you to obtain any information from the account as it protects the other "parties" involvoed. I already contacted Corporate Security and they advised of this and why.....hope this helps. I caught mine with a keylogger/datalogger/screenshot capture utility.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

germie is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargermie is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargermie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakai180 View Post
damn... this is a deep topic.. never thought i'd find a life lesson on a ppc web site... lmao... kind funny though cuz im goin through the same shit... i was goin to activate the sprint locator this week on my girl friends phone... but f*@k her... all though shes probably the hottest piece of a$$ ive had in a while... (I pulled her outta a really popular club she works at in LA, SHES SMOKIN!!! ... if i were u guys i'd look into neil strauss's book the game... also the mystery method... speed seduction... and swinggcats.... there's a whole community just like this one out there to help us guys get more of the pink stuff) but anyways im gonna move on... there isnt a single girl out there that's worth the time and effort for us guys to pull our hair out and go crazy over... much love and respect to this community.
I used the family locator, best 10/month I have ever spent...got a lot of useful information....it's different when you are married and have a kid though...
Old 02-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Banned User

adlib311 is a n00b
dude, you guy should be embaressed and feel like lossers smh
Old 02-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Lab Rat
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Or whatever device I pick out in the morning.

wldthng842 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wldthng842
That is actually one of the rudest things I have ever heard someone say. I actually hope someone someday pulls this stunt on you so you can see how it feels. It is the worst possible feeling in the world to find out that the person you love is cheating on you. You feel absolutely belittled, like nothing else matters anymore. Try it before you hate the people who go through it.

Remember to say when someone helps you out.

Open thread without searching > waste server usage > waste energy > higher gas prices
Think about the economy the next time you feel the need to open a useless thread. Think about it.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

bowtie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasplay View Post
whoa! in verizon, you get to checked what text messages was sent?
like exact words??
Not exact words, but every time she sends a text or receives one I can see date, time and number to or from. and if they are on verizon or not.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

bowtie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
My 2 cents. Try just leaving like real men do. The courts are gonna award custody to her automaticly unless you can prove her to be unfit, but I don't think that cheating qualifies you to custody of the children. That said your gonna pay child support. You might as well get to stepin and go on with your life. You can always see your kids. Bottom line is if she wants to see other people there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. So why be miserable. Just bounce. It's not enough money in the world or love to buy you peace of mind. Start rebuilding as this journey of life teaches once again.
That is such old school thinking and not the case anymore. The courts have learned to do what is least detrimental to the children as possible. Woman are losing the upper hand just because they are women. I actually stand a pretty good chance of getting my three kids.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:22 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
"MY PIMP HAND IS STRONG!"......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420

Last edited by Lsme420; 02-11-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by adlib311 View Post
And you my friend dont belong on this site if you're only going to provoke people with idiotic drive-by statements.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adlib311 View Post

This is totally uncalled for and a clear violation of the site rules. You have received an infraction for this violation. Please consider this warning when posting in the future.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 02-11-2008, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch PRO

tbhausen is just getting started
OMG I nominate this "most depressing thread of the year". Wow... I don't know what to say but ddin't expect to find something like this here.

Todd/Indy
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software