PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 05:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul.. soon to be PRO
Carrier: Sprizzle

lakai180 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lakai180
damn... this is a deep topic.. never thought i'd find a life lesson on a ppc web site... lmao... kind funny though cuz im goin through the same shit... i was goin to activate the sprint locator this week on my girl friends phone... but f*@k her... all though shes probably the hottest piece of a$$ ive had in a while... (I pulled her outta a really popular club she works at in LA, SHES SMOKIN!!! ... if i were u guys i'd look into neil strauss's book the game... also the mystery method... speed seduction... and swinggcats.... there's a whole community just like this one out there to help us guys get more of the pink stuff) but anyways im gonna move on... there isnt a single girl out there that's worth the time and effort for us guys to pull our hair out and go crazy over... much love and respect to this community.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Why on earth did you ressurect this thread? ... it was doing just fine when it was dead and gone on page five of the forums....

The only thing that can shield you (anyone) from infidelity in your relationship is mutual maturity, respect, and integrity. I'm not saying that those three thing guarantee you not to experience getting cheated on or catching drama, but if YOU are operating in those three areas personally your odds greatly decrease of getting caught up in 'drama'.

Maturity means you understand that a relationship is about more than the 'hottest peice of @ss you can get with"... nuff said.

Respect means that you respect yourself and the other person enough to be real and upfront with how 'open' you want your relationship to be. Most of us guys at one point have all had "friends with benefits" on the side while already in relationship, or have otherwise just flat out cheated on our partner at the time. But it takes respect to realize that you cant hold up another person's life and feelings while you want to run the streets.

And finally there's integrity. It's the fundamental ingredient to any relationship. Women call it Trust but they usually fail to understand that dudes dont operate off of trust when in relationships. When a woman extends her trust to you and you're the one who's dirty, it allows a dude to put the "blame" more on her than himself. Dudes dont VALUE trust like women. But on the other hand, IF YOU operate with integrity, then YOUR actions and judgments cant be blamed on her placing her trust in you or not... you own up to and uphold the right actions and values cause it's on YOU.

Now.. to get integrity (if you dont already have it) -- and dont lie and say you do if you dont, cause that's defeating the whole purpose... sheesh -- you first need Maturity... see where I'm going with this?

Listen, I've known and loved my (now) wife for 5 years, but for 3.5 of those years i lacked all three of those items in our relationship. I cheated, slept around yada yada. But the I decided to grow up. I turned my life around, got my stuff together and married her 7 months ago today (on 07/07/07). The process has made me a different man.

The post above mine said this "there isnt a single girl out there that's worth the time and effort for us guys to pull our hair out and go crazy over..." in some ways he's right, because the one worth the time and the effort wont make you do that. Why? Because she's operating in the same three items i mentioned as well.

Real Talk.... Nautica2450

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-07-2008, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff
amen to that!!!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Threadstarter

Cipro is a n00b
since the thread showed up again....

www.mobile-spy.com is a heck of a little program....
Old 02-08-2008, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Loki007420 is a n00b
I caugh my ex cheating awhile ago cause i bought her a new phone and did a ESN swap with the old phone, now i forgot to turn the old phone off and she went out for the night with her "girls".. then around midnight the old phone started ringing and it was my buddy that had no reason in the world to have her number let alone call her... So that threw up red flags to me so i started to look around.. I called sprint and had her phone bills changed to detailed billing (was in my name) and requested information for the last year... Also bought and installed xora time tracking on the new phone.. cost me $12 a month and only used it for 2 weeks (all the time i needed).. When i got the information i sat down with my buddies wife and we went over some of the dates and times of their phone coverstations, which oddly turned out to be the same times she was at work and/or i was at work or out of town... Needless to say the gf was thrown out of the house on her ass and my buddy was divorced and taken for everything he had and is going to have... Worst part about the whole thing was having to testifly at their divorce hearing.. Best part was takeing my phone back the ex explaining to her how she got caught... and she thought i had a keylogger on my pc so wouldnt email this guy LMAO
Old 02-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

pistachiokumquat is a n00b
I think.....therefore I'm single.haha sorry to hear about everyones mishaps with the opposite sex...stayin single has saved soooo many headaches.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: The Touch
Carrier: sprint

jasplay is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie View Post
I am going through the same thing, and I know my wife is cheating but in AZ it is a no fault state so it doesn't matter to the judge. Last night we got into a fight because she thought I set up something on her phone (I recently installed WM6 on it) to track her calls, and I told her all I have to do is log on to the Verizon website and I can see all her calls and text, and she goes, no you cant, it just shows you how many, but not to who. I said wrong, and pulled up the site and showed her all the text messages she sent to him, the deer in the headlights look on her face was classic!!!!!
whoa! in verizon, you get to checked what text messages was sent?
like exact words??
Old 02-09-2008, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work
Yeah, where is that option chief?

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com
Old 02-10-2008, 05:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
My 2 cents. Try just leaving like real men do. The courts are gonna award custody to her automaticly unless you can prove her to be unfit, but I don't think that cheating qualifies you to custody of the children. That said your gonna pay child support. You might as well get to stepin and go on with your life. You can always see your kids. Bottom line is if she wants to see other people there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. So why be miserable. Just bounce. It's not enough money in the world or love to buy you peace of mind. Start rebuilding as this journey of life teaches once again.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800

Hellion is a n00b
who gives a rats ass about all that spy software crap.. just call up Sprint and get what you need. Easiest thing to do. Trust me you don't have to be a woman to call in even if the account is in her name. Just know her last 4 of SS and name. Them Reps don't really care.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software