PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Ok, I'm gonna chime in on a number of levels.

This thread/topic is a pretty touchy situation. We had a fellow community member (emphasis on community) calling out for a bit of assistance and support. And the majority of responses were supportive and offered potential solutions.

And sadly it usually takes one negative comment to sour the entire thread. Now fortunately NinjaMom stepped in quickly and slapped a warning on adlib311.

Now hopefully we can all let this issue with adlib311 quietly end and continue to give our support to Cipro (OP).

I hate to sound preachy, but this thread is now at a crossroads...it could turn into a "flaming thread" or everyone here can sack up and gloss over the negative comment.

I challenge this community (especially in this thread) to continue to support Cipro and to not pile on with the flaming. Surely we have more class than to flame in such a sensitive thread.

I don't know if this made a lot of sense...I just switched to Sanka this morning.

Cipro...we continue to send you some positive karma my man!!!!

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 02-11-2008 at 04:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: AT&T

jackryan57 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Just do what I did and get a girlfriend
Old 02-11-2008, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch PRO

tbhausen is just getting started
cozboogie, you did make perfect sense. All any of ous should have to do is imagine ourselves in the OP's shoes (if we haven't been there already).

Todd/Indy
Old 02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhausen View Post
cozboogie, you did make perfect sense. All any of ous should have to do is imagine ourselves in the OP's shoes (if we haven't been there already).

Todd/Indy
Umm... I just got out of a 3 year relationship and now shes dating anouther guy, 1 week later...

Close enough? lol

Oh and crap happens to everyone, Cipro , my story isn't exactly like yours, but Im just trying to let you know your not the only one w/ bad luck, we all get something like this every once in a while, but the only real option is just to try and make it though this as smoothly as possible. Good luck...

Last edited by Vip3rV333; 02-11-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
As per the dashwire idea, i'm not sure they'd stay on the comp after they're deleted on the phone, but if necessary, PM me and I'll help ya get a dashwire accnt quicker.

As for the whole cheating idea-Only thing I can say is before confrontations, make sure you set yourself up and have things figured out, though the courts are more sympathetic to men compared to before, your attny wife will have lots of attny friends too, and you gotta cover your bases-she's obviously heartless.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Threadstarter

Cipro is a n00b
thanks for all the kind words....

Just so you guys know, I installed mobile-spy and it worked like a champ....I was worried about a dialog box popping up that would give it away, but the developer was pretty savvy to name all the files smartphone.xxx so it seems like a windows error if one should occour....

Needless to say the software was able to give me the info I knew I would fine but hoped I would not. This info will probably help me not have to sell my business in order to divide assets, as the court will rip her a new one (according to my fire breathing attorney). I may even get sole custody of the kids.

We can close the thread, I sincerely appreciate the kind words.

To those of you who told me to man up or get over it, all I can say, is that I hope you never go through this.

Now if the court would just staple her vagina shut, that would be real justice.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Now if the court would just staple her vagina shut, that would be real justice.

Ha Ha thats hilarious

Old 02-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Ouch, dude. That is one harsh visual, but I can totally understand you feeling that way. Best of luck with the kids.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 02-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Banned User

adlib311 is a n00b
dont be such freaking girls. Sh*t. If somebody cheated on you its becouse you are not doing something right. Yes it has happend to me but i didnt sit around like a b*tch and cry. I took my sh*t and left . I moved on to the next one. I suggest that you also try the same thing.God. On top of that people are tattle telling. Man up and quit acting like b*tchs. I belive i do have fredom of speach and opinion.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Women... who needs them.

(No I am not implying ANYTHING about myself... or am i? LOL)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software