View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 03:44 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Ok, I'm gonna chime in on a number of levels.

This thread/topic is a pretty touchy situation. We had a fellow community member (emphasis on community) calling out for a bit of assistance and support. And the majority of responses were supportive and offered potential solutions.

And sadly it usually takes one negative comment to sour the entire thread. Now fortunately NinjaMom stepped in quickly and slapped a warning on adlib311.

Now hopefully we can all let this issue with adlib311 quietly end and continue to give our support to Cipro (OP).

I hate to sound preachy, but this thread is now at a crossroads...it could turn into a "flaming thread" or everyone here can sack up and gloss over the negative comment.

I challenge this community (especially in this thread) to continue to support Cipro and to not pile on with the flaming. Surely we have more class than to flame in such a sensitive thread.

I don't know if this made a lot of sense...I just switched to Sanka this morning.

Cipro...we continue to send you some positive karma my man!!!!

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 02-11-2008 at 04:24 PM.