PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2007, 05:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 700Wx
Carrier: Sprint

Xxsrt4xX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm sure you guys and gals have read it already, but I found this on Cequint's website : Pricing Model – City ID™ is sold through the network operator to their subscriber as a monthly service. City ID™ is a preloaded feature providing value with the first incoming call. It is offered as a free limited trial. City ID™ has a selling price for consumers between $1.99 and $2.99 per month.

Does this mean that if I use Sprint as my service provider, they should be able to offer this to me as a monthly subscription?
Old 02-13-2007, 06:11 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxsrt4xX
I'm sure you guys and gals have read it already, but I found this on Cequint's website : Pricing Model – City ID™ is sold through the network operator to their subscriber as a monthly service. City ID™ is a preloaded feature providing value with the first incoming call. It is offered as a free limited trial. City ID™ has a selling price for consumers between $1.99 and $2.99 per month.

Does this mean that if I use Sprint as my service provider, they should be able to offer this to me as a monthly subscription?
Well, Sprint should be able to, but I wouldn't count on them doing it.

I would personally buy the app for a one-time price of $15 or $20, but will not pay $24 to $36 per year to 'rent' it!!

I just saw this thread and am glad I read all the way to the end before downloading it and getting excited over an app I can't buy.

I'll send an email to the vendor and see if they'll sell it as a 1-time product instead of a monthly service.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pro

goldenboytz is a n00b
you guys are really helping me love my new treo! Thanks!!!!
Old 03-24-2007, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Juslisten is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie
Just downloaded it for my 700wx. Can't get it to update my call log nor do I have reverse look up or the registration screen. Have performed a soft reset.
Later,
Coz

Loving this app so far but a couple of questions of things that I noticed on mine ( I understand that it is a beta but just wondering is anyone else having same problems). One what is reverse look up and registrations screen I didn't see it either nor do I really know what it is. I also noticed that when I call from my house the city is right however the street is wrong And when it comes to ppl with cell phones calling me it is not listing the city they are from unless they have nextel then it shows the correct city Just curious thanks for insight and program
Old 03-24-2007, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Juslisten is a n00b
One last thing do we still need to erase the key mentioned earlier or contact the developer
Old 03-24-2007, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

garov55 is a n00b
this app is great indeed, using colonel s latest 3.5
the cab still causes conectivity issues !!!
than i tried the exe - works fine no bugs yet
Old 03-31-2007, 11:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
installed today and like it.

they just need to increase the caller ID pic and I a ready to pay some green...
Old 04-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by k000
installed today and like it.

they just need to increase the caller ID pic and I a ready to pay some green...
I guess I spoke too soon. I was getting various issues with connectivity + the name not showing up on Caller I'D.

So did a hard reset to get rid of it.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

coolguy is a n00b
any updated program guys? TIA!
Old 05-26-2007, 09:48 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
So, is this updated version working on the Apaches?
Some Google searching seems to indicate that there are some connectivity issues.
It looks like it's available commercially for Palm... for $34.95!! That's crazy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software