View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 06:11 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxsrt4xX
I'm sure you guys and gals have read it already, but I found this on Cequint's website : Pricing Model – City ID™ is sold through the network operator to their subscriber as a monthly service. City ID™ is a preloaded feature providing value with the first incoming call. It is offered as a free limited trial. City ID™ has a selling price for consumers between $1.99 and $2.99 per month.

Does this mean that if I use Sprint as my service provider, they should be able to offer this to me as a monthly subscription?
Well, Sprint should be able to, but I wouldn't count on them doing it.

I would personally buy the app for a one-time price of $15 or $20, but will not pay $24 to $36 per year to 'rent' it!!

I just saw this thread and am glad I read all the way to the end before downloading it and getting excited over an app I can't buy.

I'll send an email to the vendor and see if they'll sell it as a 1-time product instead of a monthly service.