PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 08:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [WM] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.0 - Minor Update 2/22 7:26PM EST

Updated first post. Fixed a bug that removed original name if its the same. (Was @ total of 14 downloads.)
~mike

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:44 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [WM] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Thanks Hypnotic and I personally didn't try a large memory card but I'm sure that you probably do need to use a smaller sd. But however if anyone does try, let us know.
~mike
Flashing right now from a 4GB card with no issues at all...will try more if I have time to back them up and reformat.
~mike
Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b
Re: [WM][Feb 22] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.0

Thanks for writing this I appreciate your hard work. Since there have already been 2 updates since you first released the program, I was wondering if there would be any love for apptodate?
Old 02-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel4b View Post
Thanks for writing this I appreciate your hard work. Since there have already been 2 updates since you first released the program, I was wondering if there would be any love for apptodate?
Np it was fun and something I'm doing more often now. Never heard of apptodate...whats that? I was thinking of writing my own update program. (Well most is written for another project but I could port over in no time, I'm sure.)
~mike
Old 02-23-2010, 05:29 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Flashing right now from a 4GB card with no issues at all...will try more if I have time to back them up and reformat.
~mike
the tp2 can flash via a 8gb sdhc great and its fast!! great program will this ever be a way to upgrade over the air? like use this program to search for roms on this site and dl them to the sd card all with in the program?

Old 02-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
the tp2 can flash via a 8gb sdhc great and its fast!! great program will this ever be a way to upgrade over the air? like use this program to search for roms on this site and dl them to the sd card all with in the program?
That's great news Adrianh85 thanks for letting us know! And you stole my idea. :P But ya this was something I was thinking of adding myself. (Note the "Find ROMs" )
~mike
Old 02-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
That's great news Adrianh85 thanks for letting us know! And you stole my idea. :P But ya this was something I was thinking of adding myself. (Note the "Find ROMs" )
~mike
that future idea and the current program are great!! ( and the site)
just to let u know there is a member of this site who keeps a database of all roms and current info about the rom!! i will send u him name and link when i find it! last time i checked it out he doesnt update very often (probly due to the fact alot of people dont know about it and in turn dont visit the site) but im sure u have the space to host the target nbh files

P.s please inculde my rom in my sig when u get it up and running!!
Old 02-23-2010, 10:38 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

i flashed from sd on a 16gb microsd before with no problems. was very smooth. and lovely idea!

Old 02-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i flashed from sd on a 16gb microsd before with no problems. was very smooth. and lovely idea!
Thanks for letting us know! I added it to the first post in the notes.
~mike
Old 02-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Thanks for letting us know! I added it to the first post in the notes.
~mike
Well, now im sold!!! Thats awesome that I could use my 8 gigger. Thats the only reason I never got into flashing from my SD.
Again, nice work man!!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
flash from sd card, flash rom, flashing sd card .nbh, sd rom flasher