PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 05:40 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [WM][Feb 22] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Well, now im sold!!! Thats awesome that I could use my 8 gigger. Thats the only reason I never got into flashing from my SD.
Again, nice work man!!
i thought that was only an issue with pre-diamond spl
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:55 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
You could be right, but I thought that was still the case. I guess I just wrote it off and havent really tried since then.
i'm actually jealous, cuz I lost my 8gb in my car's console. recently tore it completely apart, and still couldn't find...
besides, most of us likely still use our old 512's just for phone flashing (sashimi)

ohhh!!!! haahahah I knew I'd get back on topic.

it would be an awesome addition to have different auto install script/packs archived and have this nifty app do the nbh and apropriate uc/sashimi pack.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:19 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Sweet application, much thanks, i will be sure to try this eventually good luck with further development.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [WM][Feb 27] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.1

Updated the first post fixed a bugs and rewrote most of the application.
~mike

Old 02-27-2010, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Nice app! If I keep multiple ROM's on my sd in their own folders, i.e Sprint stock, Mighty's, Mr. X's, etc, are we able to choose which ROM we want changed and moved to the root, or will it search for the first it finds and move that one to the root?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Nice app! If I keep multiple ROM's on my sd in their own folders, i.e Sprint stock, Mighty's, Mr. X's, etc, are we able to choose which ROM we want changed and moved to the root, or will it search for the first it finds and move that one to the root?
It searches and displays results for nbh files regardless of folder. You select the one ya want, it renames and moves to root of sd and sends into bootloader. Now you would have to rename the nbh and move from the root back to original folder yourself tho.
~mike
Old 02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tmobile wing
Carrier: tmobile

jdep1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
It searches and displays results for nbh files regardless of folder. You select the one ya want, it renames and moves to root of sd and sends into bootloader. Now you would have to rename the nbh and move from the root back to original folder yourself tho.
~mike
Great application , or should i say tool! i cant remember the last time i was excited about a tool like this one. One question, those it matter if the device is cdma or gsm?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

mike, i just flashed a radio via sdcard on a non sim unlocked tp2, think the app is cabable of radio flashing since the file is named RHODIMG.nbh? i didnt even know a tp2 not sim unlocked could flash a radio via sdcard. lol
tp was capable but didnt think tp2 was.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:09 AM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdep1 View Post
Great application , or should i say tool! i cant remember the last time i was excited about a tool like this one. One question, those it matter if the device is cdma or gsm?
Thanks so much for compliment. And it doesn't matter if your device is CDMA or GSM this tool will work with both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
mike, i just flashed a radio via sdcard on a non sim unlocked tp2, think the app is cabable of radio flashing since the file is named RHODIMG.nbh? i didnt even know a tp2 not sim unlocked could flash a radio via sdcard. lol
tp was capable but didnt think tp2 was.
Oh yeah you can flash any nbh ya want wither its a radio, os or just a splash one.
~Mike
Old 02-28-2010, 01:23 AM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Wow this works great... Thanks so much for your hard work Mike and everything you have done here for us...
Thanks T M Z

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
flash from sd card, flash rom, flashing sd card .nbh, sd rom flasher