PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd
Carrier: aktel

nitol is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to nitol
Re: [WM][Feb 28] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.1

can i flash my blackstone through this nice app?if yes,please show me the way.
thanks
Old 12-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Just a little concept I had and throw together. Hopefully this will help inspire other developers to come up with creative ideas and share with our fellow users here @ PPCGeeks.com. Its basically a program that will rename and move .nbhs to root of SD card and send the device into bootloader mode automagically for htc users. It has a very minimalist gui built on the .NET 2.0 framework. Please do note the icon and name of this application may change at any time so check back often for updates. Also feel free to suggest ideas, more devices or post bugs if you have any.
~mike

Known Issues:
2/28 - There currently is a bug that will not let the app find nbhs unless they are in the root of the sd card. I looking for a fix, but afraid this maybe related to OS. Will keep ya posted on my findings.

i tried to install the cab but keeps saying install was unsucessfull
Old 12-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitol View Post
can i flash my blackstone through this nice app?if yes,please show me the way.
thanks
You can, you want to select the custom option and type in "BLACIMG" with no quotes and try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
i tried to install the cab but keeps saying install was unsucessfull
Works fine on my tp2 and its written on .net framework 2.0 so that shouldn't be the case. What ROM and/or version of Windows Mobile are you using?
~Mike

Old 01-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium
Carrier: Proximus

acerb is a n00b

Hi,

Could anyone make this cab to work without confirmation (device or \storage card) so that I'd be able to install it on my WM6.5 HTC Touch Pro2 (screen unresponsive) ?
I need to reload the stock rom before sending it to repair!

Thanks a lot, I'm really stuck!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerb View Post
Hi,

Could anyone make this cab to work without confirmation (device or \storage card) so that I'd be able to install it on my WM6.5 HTC Touch Pro2 (screen unresponsive) ?
I need to reload the stock rom before sending it to repair!

Thanks a lot, I'm really stuck!
Just use the physical keyboard to move to yes and hit enter. Positive side to actually having one if screen goes.
~Mike
Old 01-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Lurker

acerb is a n00b

Quote:
Just use the physical keyboard to move to yes and hit enter. Positive side to actually having one if screen goes.
~Mike
Thanks a lot, but I (of course) already tried!

The keyboard allows me to switch from "Device" to "\Storage Card" but doesn't get to the "Soft Key Buttons" below... I tried with Ctrl+Arrow, Fn+Arrow and all shortcuts I could think of... Any other idea ?

I'll probably try to learn XDA_UC to launch a script answering "yes" for me, but would prefer having a simple .cab to launch (and it would take me less time. important because I'm without phone for the moment and I have not too much time to learn to use XDA_UC and co) ^^
Old 01-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I'll see what I can do after work, if I still have the code laying around on my pc.
~Mike
Old 01-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Couldn't find it, just name the nbh to RHODIMG.nbh and then manually put the device into bootloader.
~Mike
Old 01-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Lurker

acerb is a n00b

Quote:
Couldn't find it, just name the nbh to RHODIMG.nbh and then manually put the device into bootloader.
~Mike
Hi, Thanks for the idea. I manually copied some files from the memory to the SD card (good to have a physical kb and ctrl+c & ctr+v ^^) and I am reloading the stock rom right now (update succeed - restarts). I just hope I won't need the screen (touch's) to set it up...

Thank you again anyway (didn't know for the RHODIMG.nbh)!

EDIT : It worked. I know just can't skip the "HTC Start" Program (soft keys again) but it's enough to bring to repair.

Last edited by acerb; 01-26-2011 at 09:11 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Glad that worked for ya. Best of luck.
~Mike

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
flash from sd card, flash rom, flashing sd card .nbh, sd rom flasher