PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 11:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT
Carrier: ATT

keland44 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IM+ lite free for windows mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hey, IM+ will be releasing an update pretty soon this month so keep an eye on there updates, according to one of their Devs =]
would be nice i'll give it a try when it comes out it has been a good while since one has come out
Old 01-19-2010, 04:41 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Yeah it has been a good long while lol, last update was August, so a good 4 months since one, I recall the devs saying there might be skype chat support in this update! I can be wrong though but I hope there is
Old 01-20-2010, 06:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with Android 2.0.1
Carrier: Telia

owziee is just getting started

I really hope it's true because the current version is sluggish as hell when scrolling the friend lists...
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I will hold them to there words as I'm always reading there forums, seems like they have more love to iphone users as they are testing yet another update for iphone users, getting ready to summit it for apple app-review meanwhile were kept in the dark... Iphone gets more love
Old 01-25-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Athena
Carrier: AT&T

lennie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I have no idea if this is warez but does not seem to be warez as it offers the basic of latest IM+ for windows mobile but without push and such but offers you the basic. I stumbled on it across a site, only down side to it is it, no facebook nor twitter.

I offer no support for this... as I found on another site.

If this is "warez" forgive me but seems to be an actual freeware with no crack used or such! if it is can a mod please remove it.

note I own the full version but tested this out before i posted and seems to work well. please hit thanks if you downloaded and it worked for you =]
thank you for this upload
Old 01-25-2010, 04:52 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

you are welcomed my friend =] new IM+ update has been released but thats the paid version so those that have paid feel free to check out this new thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107969

edit: Thanks for the credit given to me in this link w00t about the lite version.

http://www.wmexperts.com/im-lite-coming-soon

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 07-03-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: casio
Carrier: no

kongoo is a n00b

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software