PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 02:18 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IM+ lite free for windows mobile

yes Carla and I have been talking on yahoo and I love it. It does show her avatar and it's very clear!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 01-18-2010, 04:10 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm glad it all has worked great for you Courtney (: and thanks for the post, as to others if you try it, and you are having issues with connecting, it isn't the application, Shapeservices posted this on there twitter so there servers might not work for a bit, mean while I'll be away so enjoy the night everyone

"IM+ servers will be under technical maintenance today at 10:00-10:10 GMT. Sorry for temporary inconvenience."
Old 01-18-2010, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT
Carrier: ATT

keland44 is just getting started

what's going on everybody cali thanks for the post
i actually have a paid version of im+ that i brought but have stopped using because of the lack of iming cellphones from aim (that's how I talk to my wife most of the time on my phone) it seems like it might have just stopped working
i'll give this a try and see if my mobile aim contacts come up
i've been using the free version of palringo i think the sorting on palringo is a lot better then on im+ but i noticed they don't do auto reconnect like i think im+ does
i would definately say check out palringo for the last few months i've been using it i've really liked it it's good alternative to im+ plus it supports all messangers including facebook chat like i mentioned the sorting is nice compared to im+
Old 01-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 2
Carrier: BSNL

alekhkhanna is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to alekhkhanna Send a message via Yahoo to alekhkhanna Send a message via Skype™ to alekhkhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by keland44 View Post
what's going on everybody cali thanks for the post

i've been using the free version of palringo i think the sorting on palringo is a lot better then on im+ but i noticed they don't do auto reconnect like i think im+ does
i would definately say check out palringo for the last few months i've been using it i've really liked it it's good alternative to im+ plus it supports all messangers including facebook chat like i mentioned the sorting is nice compared to im+
Palringo indeed does auto reconnect.. i am currently using it after trying IM+, Nimbuzz and the likes, and i must say Palringo trumps them all..!!
Old 01-18-2010, 02:55 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

what are you talking about lol, IM+ has auto reconnect for me.... at least the paid version I have does lol. I beleive the lite version i posted has "auto reconnect" in the settings you have to check mark.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TILT
Carrier: ATT

keland44 is just getting started

oh i meant on palringo

i've stopped using im+ because of the +1(areacode and number) doesn't work anymore
you could have a +16463451234 on your buddie list and it would come up as a buddie that you could text straight to your phone for some reason it doesn't work i emailed support and they said they are working on it but that was months ago so i'm not sure what to say about it now i've been happy with palringo other then disconnects and not reconnecting when the connection is throttled or having handshake issues with facebook but the sort in palringo is very fast compared to im+
Old 01-18-2010, 06:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

has anybody found this on their site? i looked and looked, but it's like they don't want you to find the free version lol. I know where you found it, CaliBoy, but I just wanted to see where I could find it on there site...
Old 01-18-2010, 06:25 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
has anybody found this on their site? i looked and looked, but it's like they don't want you to find the free version lol. I know where you found it, CaliBoy, but I just wanted to see where I could find it on there site...

Oooo i found it on a invite only site hahaha I seen it on other sites as well, one that starts with a P but yes, for the good nature it shall not be posted :P
Old 01-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I really wish they upgraded the full version of IM+ to be a little better with the swiping of the buddy list. It's so painfully slow!
Old 01-18-2010, 06:28 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
I really wish they upgraded the full version of IM+ to be a little better with the swiping of the buddy list. It's so painfully slow!

Hey, IM+ will be releasing an update pretty soon this month so keep an eye on there updates, according to one of their Devs =]

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software