PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 05:09 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
IM+ lite free for windows mobile

I have no idea if this is warez but does not seem to be warez as it offers the basic of latest IM+ for windows mobile but without push and such but offers you the basic. I stumbled on it across a site, only down side to it is it, no facebook nor twitter.

I offer no support for this... as I found on another site.

If this is "warez" forgive me but seems to be an actual freeware with no crack used or such! if it is can a mod please remove it.

note I own the full version but tested this out before i posted and seems to work well. please hit thanks if you downloaded and it worked for you =]

Attached Files
File Type: cab IM+_All-in-One_Messenger_Lite.cab (3.36 MB, 470 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 01-17-2010 at 05:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: IM+ lite free for windows mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I have no idea if this is warez but does not seem to be warez as it offers the basic of latest IM+ for windows mobile but without push and such but offers you the basic. I stumbled on it across a site, only down side to it is it, no facebook nor twitter.

I offer no support for this... as I found on another site.

If this is "warez" forgive me but seems to be an actual freeware with no crack used or such! if it is can a mod please remove it.

note I own the full version but tested this out before i posted and seems to work well. please hit thanks if you downloaded and it worked for you =]
Without first installing, it looks like this is a port of the iPhone application.

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...latform=iphone
Old 01-17-2010, 02:43 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
Without first installing, it looks like this is a port of the iPhone application.

http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...latform=iphone

I'm not really sure to be honest, I installed it successfully on my TP2 to test it and shows as build 7.1.1 lite September, overall though, great build and hope it helps those in need of a free good instant messenger application that are looking forward to use. source says it was found here on this site so maybe it was ported from there or it was made just for the site..? http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/t...09515&listYN=Y
Old 01-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-mobile

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
I'm not really sure to be honest, I installed it successfully on my TP2 to test it and shows as build 7.1.1 lite September, overall though, great build and hope it helps those in need of a free good instant messenger application that are looking forward to use. source says it was found here on this site so maybe it was ported from there or it was made just for the site..? http://www.samsungapps.com/topApps/t...09515&listYN=Y
Wow, I guess I really don't know then. From the screenshots, it looks like the same as the full version that, I too, have. Looks like I'll be testing this.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:52 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Yeah, its good for those that can't pay yet or don't want to only down side it on the top of the screen it shows a green bad saying as ad "click her to get full IM+" but on a lovely TP2 the screen isn't an issue.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:10 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Sooo just thought I'd re post here, anyone who has downloaded.... Is it working alright for you all? post some love if you can
Old 01-18-2010, 01:47 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I just use the one that comes on the stock rom for my diamond, OZ Instant Messaging aka OZwinmoIM. It's good for aol, yahoo and hotmail.

I will try this one!

Edit: Tried and love it. It's a lot more up to date! Thanks for the share and yes I thanked ya!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 01-18-2010 at 01:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:57 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

I hope it works great except that ugly annoying green box on top urging you to get the full IM+ but i guess free has a cost. Hope it works great for you
Old 01-18-2010, 02:02 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

The box isn't annoying to me. I see ad's everywhere I go. I like it a lot!
Old 01-18-2010, 02:06 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

hehe glad you loved it! Its always good to help fellow members and plus free avatar viewing and such, I'm currently looking into other user applications worth posting, as this one seemed pretty rare feel free to recommend it to those looking for free IM app picks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software