PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Verizon Fascinate

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 06:13 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
dead fascinate forum WTF MAN

oh yeah, I'm REAL glad I bought this damn thing. Look at aaaallll the attention it gets.

F*** me.

Old 12-07-2010, 06:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: dead fascinate forum WTF MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
oh yeah, I'm REAL glad I bought this damn thing. Look at aaaallll the attention it gets.

F*** me.
lol, see im here.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:32 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, see im here.
This forum spoiled me with my TP2. So much attention, so many roms. I guess I figured it would be at least a LITTLE like that with the Fascinate.

What's the Droid X dev scene looking like?
Old 12-07-2010, 06:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
This forum spoiled me with my TP2. So much attention, so many roms. I guess I figured it would be at least a LITTLE like that with the Fascinate.

What's the Droid X dev scene looking like?
never visit there, does epic rom work on fascinate?
Old 12-08-2010, 11:17 AM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
never visit there, does epic rom work on fascinate?
no I think between all the galaxy s phones, the roms are too different. It's not like flashing mr. x rom and selecting Sprint as your carrier lol.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:51 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Well it boils down to this...the Galaxy S section here started too late..thus XDA pretty much got most of the cooks there...The Epic is living here mostly due to me and a few members contributing to make it work...

While I try to assist people even if they have a fascinate or any other Galaxy S phone..I can never give 100% answers to people as I don't exactly own one...we actually have quite a few Fascinate owners on the forum..but without vocal members its can't really grow...

Its a supply and demand kind of thing, since no one is posting content, no one comes to visit...

I mean I wish I could post content for the Epic, Fascinate, Vibrant, Continuum, Captivate, and etc..but its not physically possible for me to be up to date on all those..so I end up having to choose to keep up with the device I currently use ( I'm long overdue at updating the wiki due to work )...but of course if anyone has a question regarding the fascinate I will do m best to help.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i was in the same boat. i had a TP2 (loved it) and now im on this phone and i was like WTF. so i have to go xda to find everything. i now have a rooted and romed phone with the new dj05 update. so i can help with some stuff.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
no I think between all the galaxy s phones, the roms are too different. It's not like flashing mr. x rom and selecting Sprint as your carrier lol.
you are right you cant flash other carriers roms. you will brick your phone.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:22 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:

F*** me.
Guess you shouldnt pick phones based on the level of "attention" you feel it'll get.. Just buy a phone that meets your needs already..

if said phone meets your needs, then I see no room to complain..
Old 12-09-2010, 08:27 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Guess you shouldnt pick phones based on the level of "attention" you feel it'll get.. Just buy a phone that meets your needs already..

if said phone meets your needs, then I see no room to complain..
it meets my needs, yes, but I've got the itch. It's time to see what this thing is REALLY capable of lol.

With my TP2, mr x rom and overclocking it to768 mhz made it feel like a new phone...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Verizon Fascinate