PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Verizon Fascinate
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 08:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: dead fascinate forum WTF MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
Guess you shouldnt pick phones based on the level of "attention" you feel it'll get.. Just buy a phone that meets your needs already..

if said phone meets your needs, then I see no room to complain..
wth? its just nice to talk to others and see what they do to there phones like we all do here not to mention flash roms and tweak it, think your off base on this post from a user that has a phone with little support here not a mod.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZN TP
Carrier: VZN

Mylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on repMylt1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
it meets my needs, yes, but I've got the itch. It's time to see what this thing is REALLY capable of lol.

With my TP2, mr x rom and overclocking it to768 mhz made it feel like a new phone...
XDA is your best choice. root, CWM, and roms are there for the fascinate.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

yeah i had the Evo and there were like 500000 posts and so many diff ppl shared ideas/tips/roms... i think that phone got the most attention of all and i loved it unf i had to get the fascinate which i am pretty satisfied with (except the rom update) but we need to start posting more updated/roms/apps/games etc etc here...

Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 02-08-2011, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

snmp is becoming a great contributor

lol this blows
i was looking for another phone, while i love my tp2, its processor just isnt hacking it anymore. unfortunately us cellular doesnt have any other decent phones accept for the crapberry and the mesmerize.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have the Mesmerize, funny thing is I normally avoid forums not dedicated to my phone. You may say they are both the same phones, but the software is different. Like mentioned before with the TP2 I could load just about any CDMA rom, but don't think that works with Android phones. I like the Mes, with 2gb internal storage I am not running out of room any time soon. Byt not too many ROMs to load that I have found. I have the eb16 loaded now, and have no problems except for hotspot.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Verizon Fascinate