PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 02:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

All Credit Go to S2w So Thank Him not me......

Young Dc S2w Lime Green Remix.cab
Young Dc S2w Blue Remix.cab
Young Dc S2w Purple ReMix.cab
Young Dc S2w orange remix.cab

THAT'S IS....................................

Last edited by Young DC; 05-02-2010 at 02:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:22 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Last one I'm doing, not done yet but here's a pic

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Norwester05 is just getting started

I'll thank both of you. I like shiny things. Really like the orange!

Last edited by Norwester05; 04-30-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Amikam did an awesome job and I thank him for his efforts and contribution.

Here is how the calender will look on the new SDC25 theme

Old 04-30-2010, 11:13 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... this time i zipped it different... btw, im using the newest 7zip so that might need to be used to open it.
maybe i should have added a screen shot... so here it is... of course all the other icons dont match and personally i have a vga device but it should still work.

this file is for s2w.

Hmmmm... it doesn't look bad over your slider. Again thanks!!!! Trust me many will appreciate what you did. I know I do.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:18 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.Coldfinger View Post
Last one I'm doing, not done yet but here's a pic

Looking great, when did you change the name? You hiding from someone? LOL

One request could you maybe do one in a darker blue?
I saw you pm'ed someone about a manila program, is it something different than CFC GUI if so would you pm me about it, please?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Hmmmm... it doesn't look bad over your slider. Again thanks!!!! Trust me many will appreciate what you did. I know I do.
sure man... no problem...
here is the mode9 file that will make sure that Wednesday will fit... the font was too big to make it fit on the big cal icon.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 537945c0_manila.zip (1.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 04-30-2010, 03:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Looking great, when did you change the name? You hiding from someone? LOL

One request could you maybe do one in a darker blue?
I saw you pm'ed someone about a manila program, is it something different than CFC GUI if so would you pm me about it, please?
No it's the same program, and Frost changed my name lastnight,Trying to get the podcast working for me but it's a no go
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

drew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardrew2000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Talking Re: s2w Themes (Sense 2.5 Themes Coming Soon)

Can't wait for your new Crimson!

Last edited by drew2000; 04-30-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

I love the new 2.5 theme ya released it looks amazing i believe it will have to be the new theme of choice on my manila thank you very much

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software