PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1/sense 2.1)

Thanx man. Since people r now doing colors I decided to move past that and do Black n White as well as Black n Grey for the grown and sexy...lol..s2w is more than welcome to post the taskbars on the front page. I'll have u check out both taskbars when fully complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Is that a simple black and gloss Dusk Taskbar? Bravo! SO simple, surprised no one else has had the same idea. I mean after you started releaseing colors so did Tacchan23 and BiGnaDad. This is something I have not seen yet. You need to let s2w put your taskbars on the first page of this thread as your guys work is the essence of synergy. Unique and awesome work by both. You could always send me a copy of the Taskbar if you gots the time...
Old 03-10-2010, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

blackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good workblackmo0n is keeping up the good work

I understand ur a busy man so take ur time. I appreciate all the hard work you do =D>. Stay blessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks blackmoOn, you have been alwaus helpful and will try my best to create something within the black gloss look. the least I could do for you.

As a matter of fact was working on something while away.

Yes unfortunately I am still busy with work and away. But south beach is a nice backdrop can't complain lol. But nonetheless I have been experimenting with what I have. since I don't have none of my files nor the proper equipment with me I tried with what i have.

So got this idea when you were making the dusk taskbar red and blue for us, and thought why not with the tabs slider icons and clock... But made it so the tabs radiate thru the colors of the background. So you don't have constantly switch sliders, icons and clock to match.

Here is an example
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks blackmoOn, you have been alwaus helpful and will try my best to create something within the black gloss look. the least I could do for you.

As a matter of fact was working on something while away.

Yes unfortunately I am still busy with work and away. But south beach is a nice backdrop can't complain lol. But nonetheless I have been experimenting with what I have. since I don't have none of my files nor the proper equipment with me I tried with what i have.

So got this idea when you were making the dusk taskbar red and blue for us, and thought why not with the tabs slider icons and clock... But made it so the tabs radiate thru the colors of the background. So you don't have constantly switch sliders, icons and clock to match.

Here is an example
I like the color idea. I can always count on you to come up with a fresh new idea.

So i took the liberty to edit a omnia taskbar.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
Re: s2w Themes for (stock 6.1)

sick themes man! i love them. i was about to install the crimson 2 till i realized it was exclusively WM 6.1... if I hadn't just gotten my whole phone set up i would've tried it anyway!

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 03-11-2010, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Running out of things to do with my phone s2w...lol. Save me!

Old 03-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

you got dark crimson to work on 2.5? Yo gonna share?Great job. looks good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post

Old 03-12-2010, 08:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

It's not the full theme. I only converted the clock and slider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
you got dark crimson to work on 2.5? Yo gonna share?Great job. looks good!
Old 03-12-2010, 11:13 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
sick themes man! i love them. i was about to install the crimson 2 till i realized it was exclusively WM 6.1... if I hadn't just gotten my whole phone set up i would've tried it anyway!
Thanks... As of now the themes only available for stock 6.1 Just Dark Crimson has been revised for 2.1

Old 03-12-2010, 11:17 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post
Ok, if you can PM me only the 2.5 manila files used on your home page maybe we can start from there.

Sounds good?
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Maybe I will put something like this for sense X.XX...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software