PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69
Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.0 [10.20.09]

Curious.. Would you be able to pimp out the lock screen that is forced by Windows? My company Exchange Server Policy enforces the lock screen and it's big and white. Just curious if it was possible to change that.

Again thanks. This package is fantastic.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:23 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
Cmylxgo I have 3 questions:

1. Did you leave out the comm manager from the package because of the problem installing it without terminating its process?

2. When you go into lets say "all contacts", the bottom is suppose to be gray with grayish icons right, it was left like that? I only see the blue large icons when you click on one to slide it.

3. Is that suppose to be a transparent top curtain on your picture included in this package? I know you were working on it, but don't know if you got it working. I didn't get that on install of your package though.

dja2k
1. Did not include comm manager due to the install issue. If you read the list of installed items you will not see that :P

2. That is correct. I plan on doing more 2.5 or Leo Icons in a future release

3. Did not figure out the issue. Here is a work around. Copy the attached wallpaper to you phone and set it as the default wallpaper. That will make it transparent on the home tab only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pimped.EnergyROM.HD.jpg (5.8 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:25 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolostminds View Post
Love the work you've been doing with dialer, calculator and Comm screens. Is there any way you can reverse the colors on the text message screen?
Hmmm...I like that. Did you photoshop the image or is that in someones rom?

-Cmy
Old 10-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work

Thanks Cmylxgo for the answers and I will try that workaround.

dja2k
Old 10-20-2009, 12:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Cool Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.0 [10.20.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69@hotmail.com View Post
Curious.. Would you be able to pimp out the lock screen that is forced by Windows? My company Exchange Server Policy enforces the lock screen and it's big and white. Just curious if it was possible to change that.

Again thanks. This package is fantastic.
I've included a special treat for you in regards to your exchange policy. Go to your lock screen and try and disable the password and report back
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

One more request . if it is possible can you make all contacts and each contacts you select more colorfully like the comm page or front page.

currently when you select individual contact it is just boring dull gray sprint default..

this will really pimp my phone to get contacts and each individual contacts page pimped up

thanks
Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 PM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
One more request . if it is possible can you make all contacts and each contacts you select more colorfully like the comm page or front page.

currently when you select individual contact it is just boring dull gray sprint default..

this will really pimp my phone to get contacts and each individual contacts page pimped up

thanks
Its blue for me. Can you give me a screen shot of what you are talking about?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Its blue for me. Can you give me a screen shot of what you are talking about?
here it is let me know what i need to do make it look great..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (8.7 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: CMYLXGO's Pimp Package -= TouchPro2 Edition =-

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
I've tried both the cleanup AND the tweaks and I get the same issue even BEFORE installing the tweaks
the stock signal bars still work properly without issues btw

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 10-20-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I've included a special treat for you in regards to your exchange policy. Go to your lock screen and try and disable the password and report back
Oh wait, I have installed all your individual packages a few weeks ago including task bar. Do I have to uninstall them all and use your big package?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software