View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 12:23 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.0 [10.20.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
Cmylxgo I have 3 questions:

1. Did you leave out the comm manager from the package because of the problem installing it without terminating its process?

2. When you go into lets say "all contacts", the bottom is suppose to be gray with grayish icons right, it was left like that? I only see the blue large icons when you click on one to slide it.

3. Is that suppose to be a transparent top curtain on your picture included in this package? I know you were working on it, but don't know if you got it working. I didn't get that on install of your package though.

dja2k
1. Did not include comm manager due to the install issue. If you read the list of installed items you will not see that :P

2. That is correct. I plan on doing more 2.5 or Leo Icons in a future release

3. Did not figure out the issue. Here is a work around. Copy the attached wallpaper to you phone and set it as the default wallpaper. That will make it transparent on the home tab only.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pimped.EnergyROM.HD.jpg (5.8 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!