PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Playing around with NRG's new MaxSense..

Seeing how much of Dinik's Anastasia I can use.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not sure if this site has been posted but I get a lot of my wallpapers from here.
http://www.zedge.net/wallpapers/2863...o2-wallpapers/
There are lots wallpapers to choose from.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

A red theme I have been working on for my self, it's still a work in progress but I am liking how it is coming along.

I took and recolored Mighty Mike's black slider red.

Took DINIK's Anastasia Theme for cookies and gave it a red tint to it.

If anyone could help me make the bottom button's red or point me to a how to would be great.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Like my wallpaper?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 05 31_14 00 11_0017_111g.jpg (63.4 KB, 255 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:34 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spambusterdave View Post
Playing around with NRG's new MaxSense..

Seeing how much of Dinik's Anastasia I can use.
MaxSense is pretty sweet...

Playing a Little with Big's MaxSense ROM

__
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.6 KB, 233 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (8.0 KB, 235 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (7.0 KB, 237 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-31-2010, 06:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
MaxSense is pretty sweet...

Playing a Little with Big's MaxSense ROM
I am really tempted to install Big's Max Sense but it just really looks a lot like Mobile Shell and I just did not like MS. Glad to see more SS's of it, that might help. I think I will wait for his second revision before I take the leap.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

guitar100 is keeping up the good workguitar100 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I am really tempted to install Big's Max Sense but it just really looks a lot like Mobile Shell and I just did not like MS. Glad to see more SS's of it, that might help. I think I will wait for his second revision before I take the leap.
Come on Wesley......Jump in. LOL......
It`s got some minor bugs but i can live with it til v2 comes out.If you need perfection,then wait.I actually like it alot. "GO BLACKHAWKS"

Old 05-31-2010, 08:01 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
Like my wallpaper?
Thx for the support bro!!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
Like my wallpaper?
Way to suck up to Flyers Psycho...lmao
Old 05-31-2010, 10:00 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Thx for the support bro!!!
flyers you never sent me a pic of the flyers wallpaper you were talking about? what happened?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Way to suck up to Flyers Psycho...lmao
haha yeah right. i just like the team. remember im a real sports fan? hahahaha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software