PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

richardb85 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
changed mine a bit since last week
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (467.0 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by richardb85; 04-30-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:10 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.Coldfinger View Post
Looks good bro....gonna do my orange today that you did for me......thanks again!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:01 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpletiveDeleted001 View Post
Hey guys,
Dunno if this is the right thread to post a today screen question but I've been searching the forums for 3 hrs and still haven't found anything on new wvga today screen plug-ins for the "old" Today Screen. "Old" meaning no titanium or sense on.
All the apps I use and tweaks on my tp2 are chewing memory like mad and even freezing.. I LOVE the new cookiemoster tweak on 6.5 to get to my many, many apps easily. But I've found just turning off sense fixes all my memory/freezing issues caused by heavy use. I also miss the "one tap to do most everything" set-up. Having all my info and main apps on the today screen.
I still have today launchers that work well but cant find any good wvga weather plug-ins or hi rez clocks to use.
Any help finding this stuff would really make my day!!
Thanks
Heres a thread about HTC Home->
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=406418
It was a very fast, useful today plugin. here someone has converted it to fit our screens.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-30-2010, 11:20 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

coming soon...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MyTouch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

ybstressed@gmail.com is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by prfktgntlmn View Post

How do I get my phone look like this? I don't know much about this kind of stuff so the dummy version would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Hey Young how are you doing this that blue is so sexy could i possibly get that and the orange one you did.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Hey Young how are you doing this that blue is so sexy could i possibly get that and the orange one you did.
The blue isn't done yet but you can find them is S2W's Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 10:52 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

young is this conpatiable with 6.5x 2.5 and cookies?
Old 04-30-2010, 10:58 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Something different I found on XDA...

Fallout 3 theme...for those of you NOT familiar, Fallout 3 is a critically acclaimed video game set in a post apocalyptic US. All icons and walls have "something" to do with the game. I'll post a link to those interested.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software