PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 12:32 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Attached Images
File Type: jpg phonepics 003.JPG (66.1 KB, 257 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg phonepics 002.JPG (46.2 KB, 256 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Simple. That's how I like it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Today.jpg (84.6 KB, 259 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post

sweet folders is that MR Xs rom?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:49 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

yup thats correct ;]
Old 03-04-2010, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashingdeth View Post
thanks much sir. your screen makes me want to titanium for like 5 min.lol looks sick with the centering.
No problem man, just like lobo said, I needed help at one time before too so now I'm just passin it on... =)

If you want to center your titanium text LMK and I'll send you a link to the thread with the fixed titanium.cpr files and you can have your way with them lol...

and i lol'd at "for 5 minutes" hahaha... Yeah it looks good but my sense 2.1 looks ways better IMO haha..

Old 03-04-2010, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
No problem man, just like lobo said, I needed help at one time before too so now I'm just passin it on... =)

If you want to center your titanium text LMK and I'll send you a link to the thread with the fixed titanium.cpr files and you can have your way with them lol...

and i lol'd at "for 5 minutes" hahaha... Yeah it looks good but my sense 2.1 looks ways better IMO haha..

hey im gonna be redoing it very soon...you may have noticed you get no notification counts anymore on the panels...i took that out cause i didnt feel like taking the time to fix it cause i originally did it for my own use. so im gonna go back and take the generic .cprs with titanium weather and redo it for more generalized usage for you all...

...the blood i bleed is black indeed...

heavy metal bootlegs from the bay area...
http://www.youtube.com/dogtired75
Old 03-04-2010, 05:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T_Mo

thrashingdeth is keeping up the good workthrashingdeth is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thrashingdeth Send a message via MSN to thrashingdeth Send a message via Yahoo to thrashingdeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
hey im gonna be redoing it very soon...you may have noticed you get no notification counts anymore on the panels...i took that out cause i didnt feel like taking the time to fix it cause i originally did it for my own use. so im gonna go back and take the generic .cprs with titanium weather and redo it for more generalized usage for you all...
ahhhhh very niiiiiice! well heres another. I change very frequently.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (8.9 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-04-2010, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

BrooklynZoo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post

very nice - what mod is this?!
Old 03-04-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

lobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good worklobo4806 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo4806 View Post
redone...just copy the .cpr files in the zip to your device/windows directory and overwrite...of course you may wanna back up your original .cpr files first...

Attached Files
File Type: zip tp2 centered cpr 4mar10.zip (5.4 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

lobo did i ever tell u that................

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software