PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
can anyone show point me in the right direction where i can install or what i need to do to get this theme ,

im new to the touch pro 2 (just 3 days with it ) lol

thanks
Here are the CABS you will need to get this look. The clock and icon set are Mighty Mike's, so make sure you give him thanks. Taskbar is Bilbobrian w/ Mighty Edit. Fire Wallpaper, all tabs.

If you have not flashed to a custom ROM yet, I would suggest Mighty ROM or Mr. X ROM.

Enjoy
Old 03-03-2010, 04:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T_Mo

thrashingdeth is keeping up the good workthrashingdeth is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thrashingdeth Send a message via MSN to thrashingdeth Send a message via Yahoo to thrashingdeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Here's the one I just changed from... this is all done on MightyROM official 2-10..

omg i want that background! it will fit my burberry theme
Old 03-03-2010, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashingdeth View Post
omg i want that background! it will fit my burberry theme
ask and thall shall receive lol... just right click it and "save image as" to ur computer, than copy from ur computer to ur phone...

"or just use ur phone and come on to the this site and save it that way, probably easier"

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

my home screen and customizations
ty to xda-devs btw because yes this is a windows phone but it looks just like the zune hd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (8.2 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (4.9 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot3.jpg (7.4 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot6.jpg (7.0 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (6.4 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Noir; 03-03-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:56 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

looking good noir ;]
Old 03-03-2010, 08:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Old 03-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EvO 4Geezy

malibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmalibu_23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

how do u get the battery status for a start button?
Old 03-03-2010, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T_Mo

thrashingdeth is keeping up the good workthrashingdeth is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to thrashingdeth Send a message via MSN to thrashingdeth Send a message via Yahoo to thrashingdeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
ask and thall shall receive lol... just right click it and "save image as" to ur computer, than copy from ur computer to ur phone...

"or just use ur phone and come on to the this site and save it that way, probably easier"

thanks much sir. your screen makes me want to titanium for like 5 min.lol looks sick with the centering.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:38 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
pimp! well done
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have a little "font" problem...am trying to put together a "white" look for my device...am using DarkNinja's white theme, and his Android Taskbar set. Have MaxManila 3.0 running on top of a 6.5.3 build...and home screen looks like this...

However, since the manila font is white...some screens end up like this...

I like the BG4all tabs...so I would LIKE to change the font color all together. I have seen the vodafone manila a little while back with some red font...so I'm hoping someone in this thread can get me on the right track to get the look I'm trying to assemble

The screenies doesn't quite reflect how hard it is to read the white text on white background...but believe me...a different font color would make a world of difference
TIA

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software