PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

NoJokenVA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

My signal icon does not show correctly when radio in turned on, any reasons why? Well since this is my first post, I am unable to post my screenshot. I try after reached 10 post.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 01-28-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond, touch pro2, bb 9650
Carrier: sprint

CnDm111 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Cleaned it up a bit. Used more of santods goodies. no boxes around clock or links and no empty text box's under links
where did you find those goodies by chance?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

kaz8772 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnDm111 View Post
where did you find those goodies by chance?
Go here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648 and here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447 for the 16 or 20 shortcuts.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames

Last edited by darcyjames; 01-31-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: new ROM
Old 01-29-2010, 03:26 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Old 01-30-2010, 05:56 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

For anyone that cares, I've pretty much got HDwalls running on NRGz roms now! Patched up one of my 16 links cabs to make it work with it instead of the B4all. Should post up a cab and how to soon if there's any interest in it. Not perfect alignment in landscape, but it never has been. It can only use one image to set the overlay for the bars. But it's pretty close!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 01-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Freeza's Bare 6.1 Rom
Mobile Shell themed out.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley

Last edited by mulhiny; 01-30-2010 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:43 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Old 01-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
For anyone that cares, I've pretty much got HDwalls running on NRGz roms now! Patched up one of my 16 links cabs to make it work with it instead of the B4all. Should post up a cab and how to soon if there's any interest in it. Not perfect alignment in landscape, but it never has been. It can only use one image to set the overlay for the bars. But it's pretty close!

sign me up Santod!! i knew you were working on this so i decided to drop back to NRGZ 1-28 2.1 rom till you got it going,missed enjoying the home screen,may not be perfect as you say but anything is better than the misalignment without the patch you got

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software