View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
For anyone that cares, I've pretty much got HDwalls running on NRGz roms now! Patched up one of my 16 links cabs to make it work with it instead of the B4all. Should post up a cab and how to soon if there's any interest in it. Not perfect alignment in landscape, but it never has been. It can only use one image to set the overlay for the bars. But it's pretty close!

sign me up Santod!! i knew you were working on this so i decided to drop back to NRGZ 1-28 2.1 rom till you got it going,missed enjoying the home screen,may not be perfect as you say but anything is better than the misalignment without the patch you got