PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aedon's FULL Dusk Keyboard Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
No problem amigo, I'm always happy to help.. Especially when such beautiful works are created Not to many of us modders/devs left creating new works, so thanks again for sharing with us!!

I def like this keyboard better then my anastasia one.
Next is color varients.

I'll make them by popular request lol
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

treadwayj is keeping up the good worktreadwayj is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

love how that looks, would it be possible to do one that would go along with the Sencity theme?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadwayj View Post
love how that looks, would it be possible to do one that would go along with the Sencity theme?

Its all possible.
The hard part is making all the images.

Making the keyboard took me about 3 weeks. That includes all the keyboard layouts and the pop ups.

Color after that is a pice of cake, I could have a color varient finished with in an hour or so of work.

There are about 50 files in this cab, about 30 of them are the backgrounds for the keyboards.
And then inside of one the files in here, (SIPBitmaps.dll) there are 90 more images. Of wich more then have are color coated.

Id have to go through and change the colored one by one for each image and then re pack the .dll file and then replace the files I changed in the cab.

Im about to put up a stock green cabin a bit.

Would you like me to make one for the sencity theme?

Last edited by aedon; 07-14-2011 at 05:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Stock green is up
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:23 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Beautiful Work!!
Congratulations!!
Old 07-15-2011, 04:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Beautiful Work!!
Congratulations!!

Thanks.
Red is up
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I like the green. I'm not a fan of the stock green, but yours seems to have a very slight aqua or blue tint to it that takes the edge off the lime like green of stock. Nice work!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I like the green. I'm not a fan of the stock green, but yours seems to have a very slight aqua or blue tint to it that takes the edge off the lime like green of stock. Nice work!

Really?
Thats odd... I tried my best to get the colors as close to the stock green as I could. Maybe its the fact that it has 2 color tones thats makes seem more thrilling lol
Old 07-15-2011, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
It could just be me

-Sent from my HTC EVO 4G on the PPCGeeks App.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
It could just be me

-Sent from my HTC EVO 4G on the PPCGeeks App.

well i did start from the original one of your color so it might still have some blue in there somewhere lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
dusk keyboard, htc keyboard, keyboard skin, touch pro 2