View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 05:27 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Aedon's FULL Dusk Keyboard Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadwayj View Post
love how that looks, would it be possible to do one that would go along with the Sencity theme?

Its all possible.
The hard part is making all the images.

Making the keyboard took me about 3 weeks. That includes all the keyboard layouts and the pop ups.

Color after that is a pice of cake, I could have a color varient finished with in an hour or so of work.

There are about 50 files in this cab, about 30 of them are the backgrounds for the keyboards.
And then inside of one the files in here, (SIPBitmaps.dll) there are 90 more images. Of wich more then have are color coated.

Id have to go through and change the colored one by one for each image and then re pack the .dll file and then replace the files I changed in the cab.

Im about to put up a stock green cabin a bit.

Would you like me to make one for the sencity theme?

Last edited by aedon; 07-14-2011 at 05:36 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.