PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 03:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Aedon's FULL Dusk Keyboard Skin

Do you like using the touch screen keyboard more then your slide out?

Were you excited the first time you found a keyboard skin for the htc onscreen qwerty like I was? Only to find that the developer only made 3 or 4 skins for just the very basic keyboards rather then the ENTIRE keyboard set of layouts?

Well I wanted to change that and put something up that I would be proud of and that would skin every singe keyboard in the phone.

If you have ever used Sharkie rom, you might have noticed that his last few releases have offered a FULL keyboard skin in wich every single keyboard had been skinned in DINIK's iconic Anastasia theme.
That was my first work in WM Development.

I colaborated a bit more with Sharkie and decided on the a more taditional black and white button layout with a hint of Sharkie Aqua Blue.

The Sharkie theme was made for the Sharkie rom.
Stock green is just that, A stock green colored skin
Crimson red is or my personal prefference, but I'll share it

Enjoy

Last edited by aedon; 07-15-2011 at 04:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:53 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Aedon's FULL Dusk Keyboard Skin

we have a themes forum if you want this moved?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes-software/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I think it would get more attention if moved to the themes forum.

Just installed the cab and phone is rebooting now...

Very nice job indeed! I love it! I'm assuming you don't mind if I include it in the ROM?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 07-15-2011 at 09:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
we have a themes forum if you want this moved?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/tp2-themes-software/

Sounds good to me, but idk how to move the thread lol..
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I think it would get more attention if moved to the themes forum.

Just installed the cab and phone is rebooting now...

Very nice job indeed! I love it! I'm assuming you don't mind if I include it in the ROM?

Of course not, my intension was just that lol.
Thanks for posting up some screen shots, I was going to do that this morning, but I had madew this thread and uploaded the cab via my phones slow internet lol.
Ive got some screenies but I didnt want to wait fooorrrever to put them up one at a time.

Did you happen to notice that I skinned the xt9 popups as well?
Old 07-13-2011, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

A mod will do it, probably Darren.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:37 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Nice job on the skins bro!! They look great!!

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 07-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Thanks
and thanks for the files I needed inorder to make this happen
Old 07-13-2011, 03:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Sounds good to me, but idk how to move the thread lol..
lol, thats why i said I will move it if you like. done and moved, looks great btw.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
Thanks
and thanks for the files I needed inorder to make this happen
No problem amigo, I'm always happy to help.. Especially when such beautiful works are created Not to many of us modders/devs left creating new works, so thanks again for sharing with us!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
dusk keyboard, htc keyboard, keyboard skin, touch pro 2