PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 07:11 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Taskbars for 6.5 8-22-10

Hey dap, was still having problems with the volume control in youtube and music tab, so I threw a different one into the brians tb cab...

Edit: attached is daps cab with the new volume control & just the volume control patch for those who already have the original taskbar installed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.jpg (5.2 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (5.5 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dapb4 CDMA Mod Brians Taskbar_2.cab (1.50 MB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab WFG HTCVolumeControl.dll.cab (143.2 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 08-30-2010 at 10:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:04 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Hey dap, was still having problems with the volume control in youtube and music tab, so I threw a different one into the brians tb cab...

Well Thank You! I will link to it on the First post. I haven't had the issue, but I do not use Youtude or the music TAB, mainly the CHT controls. Thanks for looking into it.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:22 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Well Thank You! I will link to it on the First post. I haven't had the issue, but I do not use Youtude or the music TAB, mainly the CHT controls. Thanks for looking into it.
Yea, that was another thing i noticed was the icons in the taskbar not changing with the CHT toggles...
Old 08-31-2010, 12:31 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey dap, can you do me a favor and integrate the attached taskbar files into one cab for me? could you include the following?

1) remove the htcvolumecontrol.dll from the taskbar cab so that the taskbar uses the stock dll
2) change taskbar reg entry to:
HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/VolumeOverlay/LoadIconFromResDLL/ = "1
3) include your shellres.dll you made for that taskbar

that is what i do to get that taskbar to work on my stock sprint 6.5 and includes the matching overlay its a PITA installing all of it piece by piece though...

Here is EXACTLY everything you asked for in the post
reg edits and all the goodness you asked for
Attached Files
File Type: cab Puff601 dinik Taskbar v1.5.cab (1.77 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-31-2010, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Here is EXACTLY everything you asked for in the post
reg edits and all the goodness you asked for
great, thanks man!

@ the guys that install a taskbar and then have issues with the volume bar in youtube, music tab etc. all you have to do is go to windows and delete htcvolumecontrol.dll and use the reg edit i posted on the previous page this makes your stock htcvolumecontrol.dll reappear and the reg edit makes the taskbar use the volume icon from the res.dll instead of htcvolumecontrol.dll. some volumecontrol.dlls break the volume overlay in our tp2s and that is the solution. hope that helps you guys.

keep up the great work dap!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software