PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500
Carrier: Sprint

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Taskbars for 6.5 8-22-10

I'm using the metro taskbar on mightyrom and my speaker icon and battery icon is still the same.

Old 08-25-2010, 10:37 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
I'm using the metro taskbar on mightyrom and my speaker icon and battery icon is still the same.

do you know how to pull dlls from a rom? If you do I need the phcanOverbmp.dll

Try this dll for the speaker and let me know, if it does not work then please pull the HTCVolumeControl.dll from the rom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dapb4 HTCVolumeControl.cab (145.1 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Old 08-28-2010, 03:23 AM
Almost a VIP

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
do you know how to pull dlls from a rom? If you do I need the phcanOverbmp.dll

Try this dll for the speaker and let me know, if it does not work then please pull the HTCVolumeControl.dll from the rom.
Either I can't find phcanOverbmp.dll or it doesn't exist.
I found HTCVolumeControl.dll but the .cab fixed it so I guess you don't need it.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey dap, can you do me a favor and integrate the attached taskbar files into one cab for me? could you include the following?

1) remove the htcvolumecontrol.dll from the taskbar cab so that the taskbar uses the stock dll
2) change taskbar reg entry to:
HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/VolumeOverlay/LoadIconFromResDLL/ = "1
3) include your shellres.dll you made for that taskbar

that is what i do to get that taskbar to work on my stock sprint 6.5 and includes the matching overlay its a PITA installing all of it piece by piece though...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Puff601 Taskbar.zip (2.33 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff601; 08-28-2010 at 05:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Almost a VIP

ha i didnt know you took request... i would like the metro taskbar with just the taskbar and not the wait cursor or the theme (where it changes the look of my file explorer). I actually dont mind the wait cursor its just the theme i would like to get rid of
Old 08-28-2010, 01:34 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
ha i didnt know you took request... i would like the metro taskbar with just the taskbar and not the wait cursor or the theme (where it changes the look of my file explorer). I actually dont mind the wait cursor its just the theme i would like to get rid of
let me work on the theme, I have the wait cursor done for now.

EDIT: found a NEAR stock shellres.192.dll.0409 that will not change the folders on you, I will get it ready. Should have it by the end of the weekend.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-28-2010 at 01:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:01 PM
DarkLight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Don't know if you are looking to add additional taskbars or not but I've got another one if you are. I've got BilboBrians original "Black & White taskbar" (see thumbnail) from xda that went 24 pages and something like 40+ attachments and was confusing as all hell to figure out what to download and install to make work.

I've cab'ed it up into a single cab file, including the necessary notification fix, appropriate E and 1x fixes and Bluetooth icons. It uses the standard/built-in wait cursor because I haven't messed around with modifying the dll or putting in a different one and messing with the registry.

If you want to add it to the first post, please feel free. All I did was take BilboBrians work and consolidate it into a single cab as it was getting too messy and hard to track in that thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bar.jpg (14.6 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 004 - DarkLight_BilboBrian_TaskBar.cab (1.10 MB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLight View Post
Don't know if you are looking to add additional taskbars or not but I've got another one if you are. I've got BilboBrians original "Black & White taskbar" (see thumbnail) from xda that went 24 pages and something like 40+ attachments and was confusing as all hell to figure out what to download and install to make work.

I've cab'ed it up into a single cab file, including the necessary notification fix, appropriate E and 1x fixes and Bluetooth icons. It uses the standard/built-in wait cursor because I haven't messed around with modifying the dll or putting in a different one and messing with the registry.

If you want to add it to the first post, please feel free. All I did was take BilboBrians work and consolidate it into a single cab as it was getting too messy and hard to track in that thread.
This .cab is fixed as in no more battery showing stock for a few minutes here and there?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:54 AM
DarkLight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
This .cab is fixed as in no more battery showing stock for a few minutes here and there?
To the best of my knowledge. Once I've installed it I haven't seen the stock battery yet, ever. You obviously need to have a 1% driver (goes without saying...don't know why I just said that )
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:12 AM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey dap, can you do me a favor and integrate the attached taskbar files into one cab for me? could you include the following?

1) remove the htcvolumecontrol.dll from the taskbar cab so that the taskbar uses the stock dll
2) change taskbar reg entry to:
HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/VolumeOverlay/LoadIconFromResDLL/ = "1
3) include your shellres.dll you made for that taskbar

that is what i do to get that taskbar to work on my stock sprint 6.5 and includes the matching overlay its a PITA installing all of it piece by piece though...

Here you go. Looks good and works well. Thanks, will add a link on the first post to this one to grab it.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Puff601 dinik Taskbar v1.5.cab (1.83 MB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software