PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Taskbars for 6.5 and 6.5x 8-22-10

Aaaahhh, this explains your specific interest in the taskbar icons! These look great, I'll have to give them a try! I guess you already have, actually. I guess they all work with SharkieROM?! Sweet, if so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao511 View Post
Awesome work Dap, you think you can conjure up some bottom softkey bars for 6.5.x? I love the one in your first post, but I can't find it as a stand alone bar. It comes as a whole theme from pewter at xda.
That bar is a SharkieROM exclusive mix by me. You won't find it anywhere but SharkieROM

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-25-2010 at 12:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hey i seemed to have solved my issue with the battery percentage. i installed diniks tb v1.5 then copy and pasted the shellres you made into windows. now everything is fine. the version of the tb i used is attached below.

Last edited by puff601; 08-25-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:43 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
hey i seemed to have solved my issue with the battery percentage. i installed diniks tb v1.5 then copy and pasted the shellres you made into windows. now everything is fine. the version of the tb i used is attached below.
your not allowed to post diniks work, only links to his work. may wanna read this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
Old 08-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
your not allowed to post diniks work, only links to his work. may wanna read this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=681743
oops! i forgot about "dinik's rules"... file removed
Old 08-25-2010, 10:13 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
oops! i forgot about "dinik's rules"... file removed
Here is my post over on XDA.
Has the TB and dll files.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=882

Old 08-25-2010, 12:04 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Great job dapbmonkey4u, its funny cause I created the Dark Crimson out of an inspiration from Bilbobrian's Taskbar (with permission of course). I followed it with the Bilbobrian's 2 to match.

Since you have tested my themes in the past and you have thes taskbars here... perhaps you might want to test it out... I need testers.

Preview

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:21 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks!

I would love to test out anything you are working on.

I got to say that theme is effin pimp!

EDIT: Hloy S#$T that page indicator is off teh hook DAMN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Great job dapbmonkey4u, its funny cause I created the Dark Crimson out of an inspiration from Bilbobrian's Taskbar (with permission of course). I followed it with the Bilbobrian's 2 to match.

Since you have tested my themes in the past and you have thes taskbars here... perhaps you might want to test it out... I need testers.

Preview

Old 08-25-2010, 12:25 PM
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Aaaahhh, this explains your specific interest in the taskbar icons! These look great, I'll have to give them a try! I guess you already have, actually. I guess they all work with SharkieROM?! Sweet, if so!

That bar is a SharkieROM exclusive mix by me. You won't find it anywhere but SharkieROM

That is right, that is Sharkie's Rom and I would recommend trying it out to anyone!
Old 08-25-2010, 12:36 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Thanks!

I would love to test out anything you are working on.

I got to say that theme is effin pimp!

EDIT: Hloy S#$T that page indicator is off teh hook DAMN!
you my boy but sometimes i hate your lucky ass!! LMAO!! man thats pimp! you better test for him!! i want this released lol

Old 08-25-2010, 01:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

wow that theme is awesome..cant wait either!!!! love black themes..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software