View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:12 AM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: Taskbars for 6.5 and 6.5x 8-22-10

Anyone want a Superman Battery and a Superman Signal indicator?

Looks like CoryNat noticed that the Metro TB borks the 6.5x SMS and Email Soft keys. They work, but have the incorrect icon over them. Odd because the Windows Theme controls the icons that appear with pngs in 6.5x and the TB doesn't mess with those.

If anyone knows why let me know and I can fix it, if not I will try and take apart a 6.5x TB and replace with the MEtro icons.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 08-23-2010 at 12:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.