PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

nayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on repnayr1482 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/20.2489; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys
Just got myself a TP2 for tmobile its beat up but for $40 I can't complain updated it to 6.5 and installed cht2.0 - ..... nothing. no joy no errors but no CHT either.

I tried to run cht editor and it says error and mentions .net at the bottom. I thought .net 3.5 was PART OF the 6.5 rom? how do I check what version of .net I am running?
not all 6.5 roms come with .net 3.5
neither of vzw 6.5 releases had it.
just instal it!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:38 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

I've heard people have experienced quicklinks moving around on their own with CHTS, but has anyone had this happen with just CHT & CHTE? I've had this happen about 4 times now...

... on Vin's latest PLUTO with CHT/CHTE cabbed in.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I will I just wanted to be sure before I go installing something that might "break" it if its already their.

I just had that odd quicklinks thing. For some reason my wifi toggle vanished. I added it and it "became" an ftp toggle (duplicate of another icon) I deleted both and readded them and its been fine since. Very odd

Stock sprint 6.5 rom with cht and chte 2.0 beta installed.

where in the world do I GET the 3.5 .net? I have tried multiple google seraches and all the download links I find are for the WINDOWS PC version of .net 3.5 and not the PPC version.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I will I just wanted to be sure before I go installing something that might "break" it if its already their.

I just had that odd quicklinks thing. For some reason my wifi toggle vanished. I added it and it "became" an ftp toggle (duplicate of another icon) I deleted both and readded them and its been fine since. Very odd

Stock sprint 6.5 rom with cht and chte 2.0 beta installed.

where in the world do I GET the 3.5 .net? I have tried multiple google seraches and all the download links I find are for the WINDOWS PC version of .net 3.5 and not the PPC version.
Compact N.framework 3.5 CAB? please! - xda-developers

There are a few links here that could help you..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

00tj00 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
I've heard people have experienced quicklinks moving around on their own with CHTS, but has anyone had this happen with just CHT & CHTE? I've had this happen about 4 times now...

... on Vin's latest PLUTO with CHT/CHTE cabbed in.

I thought this was the case but i soon noticed i was the one moving them around. I had my far right page with nothing but quicklinks and i had it set to leave the spot blank if there was nothing in the spot. But then when i would go to another page and try to move things it was moving the links on the other pages... i just didnt know it since they were invisible.... hope that wasnt to confusing... but i know it frustrated me for at least a couple days
The thing is, the Internet's real, chief weakness is that it was built by people. Many of those people were diligent, careful workers, but most of them were just like the rest of us; lazy, irresponsible and frequently intoxicated.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

@tj ... the quicklinks also replicate, even over pre-defined slots, so I don't think inadvertent "moves" is the cuplrit, eh?
Old 10-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just did it again to me today. it replaced my "bluetooth" toggle with an "uptime" display

I tried to "add" a bluetooth to another empty spot and it would not let me instead of "threw" it behind my weather widget on the main screen (the bt toggle and where I tried to add it are on the "slide up" quick links page.

it seems pretty random when and what it does it to.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Ok installed .net 3.5 (thanks for the link) and no more errors I can load chte but cht will not "display"

no errors. when I make changes in chte (I have to click start and go find it since it is NOT displaying ANY of CHT's stuff on the screen at all)

when I make changes it "reloads" sense but at the last moment flickers and loads the standard tmobile (at least what is stock on 6.5 for tmobile) screen instead. No trace of cht 2.0 at all.

suggestions?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Ok installed .net 3.5 (thanks for the link) and no more errors I can load chte but cht will not "display"

no errors. when I make changes in chte (I have to click start and go find it since it is NOT displaying ANY of CHT's stuff on the screen at all)

when I make changes it "reloads" sense but at the last moment flickers and loads the standard tmobile (at least what is stock on 6.5 for tmobile) screen instead. No trace of cht 2.0 at all.

suggestions?
From XDA-Devs

CHT 2.0.0 is rebuilt from the ground up for snapdragon hardware. 1.8.5 is made for slower chip sets.

Here are some tips from the developer that should help with quick link issues and slowdown. Also reducing the number of levels and pages helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted @ XDA-Devlopers.com by Co0kieMonster

About Performance:

For HD2 users: It was made for the HD2 and it should run nice and slick on it. But I do recommend installing Chainfire's HD2/Leo 3D Driver Patch - it's great.

For non-HD2 users: Keep in mind that this was primarily made for the HD2 and it will be slower on other devices. To improve performance you have options to: reduce the animation level and reduce the number of quick links pages.

General tip for more speed (both for HD2 and non-HD2): Disable full screen Weather animations: Tap to add a new Quick Link and add the "Weather Toggle".

It will then appear as a shortcut in your quick links, and can be used to quickly enable/disable weather animations.

Last edited by JQuill; 10-11-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

??? its not a performance thing. its a won't load period thing

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software