PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 11:28 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
hey santod,
firstly i would like to thank you for the best addition to windows mobile.
I cannot tell you how much of a difference CHT has made to my WM experience.
I dread at the thought of going back to stock now.lol
btw
noob question.
please dont flame me for this...

is it better to have CHT cooked in ( i am using timberwolfs v10 CHT) or is it better to have a titanium rom and then load CHT?
what would be better for memory?
thanks in advance for your help.
cheers
Have heard its faster when cooked in.

But as 4 the titanium ( default ui) it wont work. CHT needs sense ui because its an add-on not a replacement

Havent heard santods voice on the forums in awhile…hope everything goes well w/ you my friend

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
Old 08-30-2010, 01:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

thanks a bunch for this. I watched the video and I checked half a dozen times never could find that stinking Banner Edit option Seems I just never swiped far enough DOWN for some reason its the last option.

The No Clock background only removes the background from the FLIP clock. it does not remove it from the "date clock" skinny options. (ie no flip clock)

how do I remove that background?

also is there anyway to get weather WITHOUT the flip clock. IE just weather (transparent background as well)

anyway to add MULTIPLE clocks to one screen? you see CLOCK alone and DATE alone are nice no background no extra's but I have to pick one or the other not both.

When I pick date and clock it adds alarm (which I actually like) but also adds the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
In my Co0kie Mods Thread (transparencies and More),
you will find these cabs that I copied from there for you:
No Top Curtain.cab
No Clock Background.cab
Those will remove both items for you.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just wanted to add while the program is great what I really like is how INTERACTIVE santod is with the users. That is something many never really appreciate till its gone.

You can be short and gruff with people (I like that NO BS say it like it is) and some people need a little kick

Keep up the great work! looking forward to more things from you and cookie home tab
Old 08-30-2010, 07:15 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

I've searched & searched.. read all the first page.. , the last few... looking for
transparent "compact flip clock" (NOT the "no clock background" cab)

Would like to get rid of the white behind the numbers...

?? anyone ?? what did i miss?
Old 08-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I wonder if the get rid of the white cab for the normal clock would work on this one? I am guessing no? I would really like to just get rid of the clock all together and just have the weather info without the clock
Old 08-30-2010, 08:47 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
I wonder if the get rid of the white cab for the normal clock would work on this one? I am guessing no? I would really like to just get rid of the clock all together and just have the weather info without the clock
ahhhh yea, and which post would I find that in? Or, was that a joke? I guess i'd call that... "transparent"

Going to have to rub the sleep out of my eyes now... tooling around on autopilot, ran a couple cabs cht 1.8 full transparent tasks app.. & trans notification bar cht... and now NO SENSE at all... makes no sense :>))

must've been for the wrong version or something... who knows... hmmmm i'm probaby on 1.85... suppose there's a whole other set for that... gotta be on your toes for this one... tried to restore cookies to default & then import a back up cookie menu... nothing

so, be warned, lots of cabs all over here, some old, some new... will have to reburn my ROM... (which is ok as it's been almost 48 hours now :>))

*edit* Don't get me wrong, THANKS Santod for the amazing work... I don't envy him... so many OS's, Sense versions, Cookie versions, ROM releases, variations enough to go insane. Needs a full time release manager & a couple more threads!!

Last edited by teradog; 08-30-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:47 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Try this out.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Osrix25 Totally clear.cab (645.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

creedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good work

recommend reading up on how to use cfc-gui, then you can get rid of anything you want. more work than doing cabs but it's work to find the right cab sometimes too. like one removes unwanted background entirely, another makes them transparent but still clickable, another makes them partially transparent, yet another makes it look like glass with nice edges. pain in the ass finding just what you want. learning to edit your own is easy and you can make it just how you want. try post 19. clock stuff is under the home category. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1923022

or for cabs, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102324

the orologio one rocks but it's better with a custom clock font on that nice glass flipper
Old 09-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thought I would share something, When CHT Hit I added the small music player to my home screen. Well this last week I removed it from my home screen and I have gained back about 6% memory back. Just thought I would share and see if anyone else would see if they get the same results. BTW I am running MightyROM Full Force so its a 6.5.x rom.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

when we have new version v2.0 DDDDDDD

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software