PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
My Mini HD Lockscreen seems to work fine on stock sprjnt 6.5. do you care to share those hdwalls? ive got a zip file wit 40+ i can post
Which HDWalls...??

Old 06-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Which HDWalls...??
oll you said you cant wait to be hdwall'd out like u got alot of hdwalls.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

mncowboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Go to Settings/system/Device Information/software Information/ and it would be called Manila version.
Strange. There are 3 tabs here, Version, Hardware and Identity.
In the version tab there is no line for manila. Here is what I have:
ROM version 4.04.605.4
ROM date 11/17/09
Radio version 2.23.00WV
Protocol version M76XXDSDCANPZM-6125
Hardware version 0004
PRL version 65133
PRI version 1.94_002
Browser version MSIE 6.0
ERI version 5
MEID A1000007B189BA
MDN (phone number)
IMEI (numbers)
Of course, none of these numbers look like a Manila number except maybe the Radio Version.
Not sure where else to look. Any ideas?

Last edited by mncowboy; 06-11-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mncowboy View Post
Strange. There are 3 tabs here, Version, Hardware and Identity.
In the version tab there is no line for manila. Here is what I have:
ROM version 4.04.605.4
ROM date 11/17/09
Radio version 2.23.00WV
Protocol version M76XXDSDCANPZM-6125
Hardware version 0004
PRL version 65133
PRI version 1.94_002
Browser version MSIE 6.0
ERI version 5
MEID A1000007B189BA
MDN (phone number)
IMEI (numbers)
Of course, none of these numbers look like a Manila number except maybe the Radio Version.
Not sure where else to look. Any ideas?
seeing that ROM date I am pretty sure you are not running Sense 2.5

Old 06-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

mncowboy is a n00b

I am assuming you are correct. Being the type of person I am it bugs me that I can't find the version number!
I will have to check out flashing a new ROM - a little iffy since the company owns the phone though!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mncowboy View Post
I am assuming you are correct. Being the type of person I am it bugs me that I can't find the version number!
I will have to check out flashing a new ROM - a little iffy since the company owns the phone though!
If the Company owns it I think I would pass on unlocking and flashing it. unless the IT guy gives you the go ahead.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Some ROM versions are from the original date so they do go back quite a few months though... I'm pretty sure we had some 2.5 ROMs out in November...
Old 06-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Some ROM versions are from the original date so they do go back quite a few months though... I'm pretty sure we had some 2.5 ROMs out in November...
Being a company issued phone I would say about 99.9999% sure its a stock ROM and even the most updated Verizon stock ROM is Sense 2.1 I believe.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Being a company issued phone I would say about 99.9999% sure its a stock ROM and even the most updated Verizon stock ROM is Sense 2.1 I believe.
I'd bet money as well that it's a stock ROM, I was just generally speaking... 2.5 ROMs have been out for quite some time now...
Old 06-12-2010, 05:59 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

not sure if anyone has seen this, i cant wait for the next update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co0kieMonster View Post
Guys, I said that the update will be this week, but it looks like that will slip to early next week. Don't worry the wait won't be for nothing. You can expect all reported bugs to be fixed and a new feature or two (high quality wallpapers settable from the device and taskbar and softkeybar skinning).
taskbar/softkeybar skinning is cool!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software