View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by mncowboy View Post
I am assuming you are correct. Being the type of person I am it bugs me that I can't find the version number!
I will have to check out flashing a new ROM - a little iffy since the company owns the phone though!
If the Company owns it I think I would pass on unlocking and flashing it. unless the IT guy gives you the go ahead.