PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 10:56 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Would there be any interest in NFL Team skins for the HTC on-screen keyboard? Here's an preview of what i've been working on. Let me know what you guys think..

Attachment 72511
Attachment 72512(when pressed)
MAn this would be Awesome!! Please do Saints one!!

Old 06-30-2010, 01:40 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey could you also make a white version of the Saints VZW dialer? I used up all my thanks this morning thanking all of your other posts. LOL. I will have to thank you some more tomorrow.
Thanks bro, I appreciate all the thanks. Seems like a quite few people out there don't know or don't care to hit the thanks button. Anyway.. I attached a white saint dialer for ya.

And about the keyboard. I have all the images finished and ready to go. Just one little problem, I just cant figure out why the "all caps" button and only that button, won't change for me. It stays at the default grey. Once I figure out whats causing this minor problem, I'll cab them up and share.
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Saints(verizon) Dialpad.cab (528.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:38 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Thanks bro, I appreciate all the thanks. Seems like a quite few people out there don't know or don't care to hit the thanks button. Anyway.. I attached a white saint dialer for ya.

And about the keyboard. I have all the images finished and ready to go. Just one little problem, I just cant figure out why the "all caps" button and only that button, won't change for me. It stays at the default grey. Once I figure out whats causing this minor problem, I'll cab them up and share.
Yeah I figured so many ppl have downloaded but not as many has given thanks, but I just wanted to thank cuz I know this is some hard work. May not be that complicated but Im guessing very time consuming. I will have to thank the previous post later....I used up all my thanks on ya earlier today and they havent reset. But anywho.....Yeah man definitely when you get that glitch fixed I would LOVE to have a Saints keyboard pad. That would be the GREATEST MOD EVER!! Thanks again for all your hard work!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Inando, great work! I'm using your black Dolphins dialer from the first page. Any chance you can do one in the less memory configuration with larger buttons? Thanks!
Old 06-30-2010, 09:06 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Inando, great work! I'm using your black Dolphins dialer from the first page. Any chance you can do one in the less memory configuration with larger buttons? Thanks!
Yea man no problem. Ask and you shall receive..here's the Dolphins dialer, with larger buttons and less memory, from the first page. Its not black though, as you referred to in your post, its the one with the white background. If you'd like one of the others let me know and I'll gladly remake it for ya.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yeah, not to sound ungrateful, but my 51yo eyes pick up white numbers on black buttons better than black on white. Could you do it in black? Also, do I need to uninstall the previous one first? Thanks!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:59 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Yeah, not to sound ungrateful, but my 51yo eyes pick up white numbers on black buttons better than black on white. Could you do it in black? Also, do I need to uninstall the previous one first? Thanks!
Yea uninstall the previous cab and soft-reset. Here are both the all black and the black button dialer's for ya. I wasn't sure which you wanted.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:22 AM
337 L.V.

Hey man keep us posted on those keyboard pads. I got my phone pretty much Saintsdafide! All I need is a Saints theme for my S2U2 and that keyboard pad your working on and Ill be all set!!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Could you do a larger dial pad and Keyboard for the San Francisco 49ers. I have sent you 3 thanks!!!

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:38 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey man keep us posted on those keyboard pads. I got my phone pretty much Saintsdafide! All I need is a Saints theme for my S2U2 and that keyboard pad your working on and Ill be all set!!
Yea I def will. My phone is all Eagled out too! I didn't have enough time today to work on the keyboards. I'll see if I can get it fixed up and finger crossed i'll have it ready to go sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software