View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:40 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey could you also make a white version of the Saints VZW dialer? I used up all my thanks this morning thanking all of your other posts. LOL. I will have to thank you some more tomorrow.
Thanks bro, I appreciate all the thanks. Seems like a quite few people out there don't know or don't care to hit the thanks button. Anyway.. I attached a white saint dialer for ya.

And about the keyboard. I have all the images finished and ready to go. Just one little problem, I just cant figure out why the "all caps" button and only that button, won't change for me. It stays at the default grey. Once I figure out whats causing this minor problem, I'll cab them up and share.
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Saints(verizon) Dialpad.cab (528.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.