PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 03:42 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foots View Post
Yeah, I had the original Raider dialer on my phone and didn't realize it was smaller until I tried to call someone. I didn't read all of the instructions lol. I told him where I got it, and he wanted a cowboy dialer, so I downloaded it for him and BT'd it to his phone. It killed my soul to download ANYTHING that has to do with the cowboys though, since they are my most hated team in all of sports.
LOL Isn't that funny.. I HATE the Cowturds too!! Trust me I know what your talking about..It kills me, when double checking the cabs, to see cowboys crap on my phone even if its only on there for a few seconds!

What do you think about these camo dialers? If you like them I'll finish all the images up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (16.6 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (18.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-23-2010 at 01:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Foots is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
LOL Isn't that funny.. I HATE the Cowturds too!! Trust me I know what your talking about..It kills me, when double checking the cabs, to see cowboys crap on my phone even if its only on there for a few seconds!

What do you think about these camo dialers? If you like them I'll finish all the images up
Not sure. That looks kind of Army-ish.
Can you use this: http://www.rufftuff.com/images/mater...x4-52-Huge.jpg

I'm no hunter like he is, so I'm not sure, but he'll take what he can get I guess lol.

Old 09-16-2010, 03:58 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Not sure. That looks kind of Army-ish.
Can you use this: http://www.rufftuff.com/images/mater...x4-52-Huge.jpg

I'm no hunter like he is, so I'm not sure, but he'll take what he can get I guess lol.
[ Ok this is what i came up with using your image.. Is this better? If so i'll finish it up and cab it for him
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (20.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Ok this is what i came up with using your image.. Is this better? If so i'll finish it up and cab it for him
Wow, that looks better than I thought it would. I'm sure he would love it. Amazing work!
Old 09-16-2010, 04:14 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Wow, that looks better than I thought it would. I'm sure he would love it. Amazing work!
Lol thanks bro.. Here's the camo dialpad skin, which in my opinion will look way better on his phone than the cowboys one. Enjoy..
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Camo Dialpad.cab (776.0 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks. I can't believe two cowboy haters are helping a cowboy fan. He owes you big time lol.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:05 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks. I can't believe two cowboy haters are helping a cowboy fan. He owes you big time lol.
LOL yea its funny how that kind of thing happens sometimes..

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:04 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
LOL yea its funny how that kind of thing happens sometimes..

lmfao thas funny as hell
Old 09-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

ccdc15 is a n00b

You do great work. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Are you still taking requests? If so could you do a dialer with the NC State University Block 'S' Logo? (I was hoping to catch you in a good mood after the Eagles win yesterday )

Thanks
Old 09-23-2010, 01:19 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
lmfao thas funny as hell
LOL yea i thought so too. it was funny..i couldn't decide whether to use tide 2x or reslove. I'm glad i posted!! Its kinda funny that that's the last thing i got to work on before my comp stopped working... Screw the cowturds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccdc15 View Post
You do great work. Thanks for taking the time to do this. Are you still taking requests? If so could you do a dialer with the NC State University Block 'S' Logo? (I was hoping to catch you in a good mood after the Eagles win yesterday )

Thanks
Thanks bro, glad you like the work!! I haven't been able to work on anything because my labtop decided to die on me the other night. It basically shut off on me and won't turn back on. I had full insurance on it and when i called to make a claim, I learned it had just expired! I'm going to take it in the shop and see if it can be repaired. I'm hoping the files on the hard drive can be recovered(don't have a backup and will loose everything). For the mean time.. I'll try getting some of this work done from my desktop computer. It'll take me alil longer cause i'm starting completely from scratch again so please be patient and i'll make up a "NC State University Block 'S' Logo" dialer for ya.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-23-2010 at 01:34 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software