PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFL dialpad skins (All teams included)

Very Nice, thanks for sharing with everyone, that had to be a lot of work.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

MinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good workMinLo is keeping up the good work

Awesome, VIKINGS DIALPAD, thanks given on every post you posted so far!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:54 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Very Nice, thanks for sharing with everyone, that had to be a lot of work.
Thanks buddy, yea it definitely turned out to be a lot more work and time consuming than I initially had thought. The way I look at it is the more time i spend doing this kinda thing, the more i'll learn, the better i'll get at everything.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:56 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLo View Post
Awesome, VIKINGS DIALPAD, thanks given on every post you posted so far!
Your very welcome! Glad you like it!!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Nice work bro! Keep up the good work, and thanks for making them for every team, not just yours! Much appreciated!
Old 05-29-2010, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

AWESOME!!! Thanks man!!! I have a huge Broncos fan. So this is great! I used up allmy thanks last night, as soon as they come back later today I will get you plenty!!!

Also question? Would it be possible for you too mod the Denver one a little bit? Like making everything else black except the dialer pad. I like black dialers alot but really wanna use your dialer and since the logo is on the actual dialer itself with black number buttons you cant see it? If not no big deal. I was just thinking of how i could maybe get the best of both worlds.

Thanks again!!

Last edited by bdurst08; 05-29-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:49 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
AWESOME!!! Thanks man!!! I have a huge Broncos fan. So this is great! I used up allmy thanks last night, as soon as they come back later today I will get you plenty!!!

Also question? Would it be possible for you too mod the Denver one a little bit? Like making everything else black except the dialer pad. I like black dialers alot but really wanna use your dialer and since the logo is on the actual dialer itself with black number buttons you cant see it? If not no big deal. I was just thinking of how i could maybe get the best of both worlds.

Thanks again!!
Sure i can try and change it up a little for ya. I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean by "make everything else black except the dialer". Is this kinda what your asking for?
Black Broncos.jpg
If so i'll finish them & cab it up, if not i can try changing it up some more.

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 05-30-2010, 03:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

ITS A RAIDER NATION BABY!!!

Now if only the rest of the dialer where Silver/Black to match the teams color... Get it where its at however!

Thanked! (multiple times I might add, deserved)

Old 06-01-2010, 02:59 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

How many people use black dialer themes? I'm planning on making these NFL dialpad skins compatible for those who use black themes. Here are a few previews..

all black dialpad.jpg
black buttons dialpad.jpg
black white buttons dialpad.jpg

What do you guys think?

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:33 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
How many people use black dialer themes? I'm planning on making these NFL dialpad skins compatible for those who use black themes. Here are a few previews..
Attachment 71197
Attachment 71199
Attachment 71200

What do you guys think?

Looking real good! Great work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software