PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL dialpad skins (All teams included)

AFC east&west Black White Buttons

lnando84 Bills Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Dolphins Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Patriots1 Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Jets Black White Button Dialpad.cab

lnando84 Broncos Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Chiefs Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Raiders Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Chargers Black White Button Dialpad.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 09-01-2010 at 04:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFL dialpad skins (All teams included)

AFC North&South Black White Buttons

lnando84 Ravens1 Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Bengal's Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Browns1 Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Steelers Black White Button Dialpad.cab

lnando84 Texans Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Colts Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Jaguars Black White Button Dialpad.cab
lnando84 Titans Black White Button Dialpad.cab

Last edited by lnando84; 08-20-2010 at 12:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:45 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFL dialpad skins **3 Black Sets Added** (All teams included)

I've been toying with these for a little while now and I've figured out a way to make these cabs much much smaller... they work using significantly less memory. And we all know how precious memory is on our devices. Here are a few examples of the difference in size(notice i've added the #1 to updated version name)..

eagles dialpad went from 1.39MB - eagles1 dialpad 2.51KB
eagles all black dialpad went from 3.71MB - eagles1 all black dialpad 548KB
eagles black button dialpad went from 3.46MB - eagles1 black button dialpad 530KB
eagles black white button dialpad went from 3.26MB - eagles1 black white button 538KB

For those of you that like and use my NFL dialpad skins, I'll gladly remake any of the cabs your currently using and save you the extra space on your phone's internal memory. If you'd like me to make an update leave me a request with the team and color you'd like. I'll only make these per request as it would take way to much time to update all 32 teams each having 4 diff colors if they aren't needed. I've already updated all 4 eagles dialpads in there original posts with a 1 added to the cab name.

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-07-2010 at 04:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

juanfig1217 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smile Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

hey inando i love the dialer and since i am from philly i also can't wait to see what the birds can do also this up coming... but i got lots of love for all philadelphia teams so since it is baseball season what are the chances on getting a phillies dialer? thanks again and good job on the dialers they look great!
Old 06-17-2010, 10:42 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanfig1217 View Post
hey inando i love the dialer and since i am from philly i also can't wait to see what the birds can do also this up coming... but i got lots of love for all philadelphia teams so since it is baseball season what are the chances on getting a phillies dialer? thanks again and good job on the dialers they look great!
Thanks juan, glad to hear you like the way they look. I can't wait... training camp is a month away! If you can i recommend making it out there. its lots and lots of fun! I was planning on making these for other sports teams as well but didn't want to put all the extra work into it if there was no need or want for them. So for another eagles fan, I'll gladly make you a phillies dialpad! Which color scheme would you like me to use?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:50 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Re: NFLdialpadSkins *3 BlackSetsAdded*(All teams included) ~UPDATE(6/15)Less Memory U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moziah7
Great job on the dialpads! Can you hook me up with the Vikings and Panthers black dialpads with the smaller memory footprint? Thanks in advance!
Ask and you shall receive. I updated all 4 color schemes for both the Vikings and Panthers for ya. You'll find them in the original posts with a 1 added to the names.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:28 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Would there be any interest in NFL Team skins for the HTC on-screen keyboard? Here's an preview of what i've been working on. Let me know what you guys think..

PQ_Bg.jpg
PQ_Bg_Inv.jpg(when pressed)

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:15 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

I'd love a Ravens keyboard!!!! I tried the black set up but I'm running MightyROM FF and the white is a much better fit. Look forward to a possible release of the keyboard skin!!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 12:13 PM
Lurker

juanfig1217 is a n00b

i think maybe white buttons blue numbers red background sounds cool but i am too sure tho also i'm not picky just the big old philly P would great! looking at ur work i trust whatever u can deside to do will look awsome!
Old 06-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Lurker

juanfig1217 is a n00b

wow that seems like a lot of work for a dialer so whatever is easier for u to make works for me i don't like to bother thanks ... oh and by the way the keyboard looks sweet!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software