PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

I was wondering if you can make a UGA skin Im a big bulldogs fan
Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins(All teams included)~UPDATE-LessMemoryUsed~*New v3 Available*

Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
I was wondering if you can make a UGA skin Im a big bulldogs fan
Lol already beat ya to it buddy. I made one back in June. You can find a preview and the cab in post #60. Enjoy..

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

JayStaar is a n00b

These are all great! I've been using the dolphins one but was wondering if you could make a Miami Heat - Basketball one?

thanks in advance!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started

Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Well Heres a Challenge for you. if you can and have time see if you can do the qwerty Keyboard. I know that may be a hard one just sum thing to keep you on your toes.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:08 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by young0ne View Post
Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Well Heres a Challenge for you. if you can and have time see if you can do the qwerty Keyboard. I know that may be a hard one just sum thing to keep you on your toes.
Yea man no problem. So you seen the image of the eagles one on page 4 huh? I was planning on making them for every team, just never really got around to it. I've had several requests for them recently and I'm always up for a challenge, so i'll set some time aside soon and work on them.

Last edited by lnando84; 10-31-2010 at 03:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:27 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayStaar View Post
These are all great! I've been using the dolphins one but was wondering if you could make a Miami Heat - Basketball one?

thanks in advance!
Cool glad you like and use them! I'm working on 2 Miami Heat dialpads. Here's a preview of what they look like. I should have everything finished and cab'd for ya shortly.

EDIT: All finished up

Last edited by lnando84; 10-31-2010 at 04:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:46 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

I finished and attached the Miami Heat cabs ^ one post up ^ with the dialpad previews. Let me know what you think or how it works out.

Edit: Just added Banners to the cabs and reattached them. Enjoy..

Last edited by lnando84; 10-31-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

JayStaar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I finished and attached the Miami Heat cabs ^ one post up ^ with the dialpad previews. Let me know what you think or how it works out.

Edit: Just added Banners to the cabs and reattached them. Enjoy..

Thanks a lot!!! looks great!!! I will be switching to it right now.
Old 10-31-2010, 06:57 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayStaar View Post
Thanks a lot!!! looks great!!! I will be switching to it right now.
Your welcome! Show your thanks/appreciation by hitting the thanks button!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:27 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

I have great news for all you DINIK fans out there!! I was given permission to make my NFL team dialers using his amazing work! This set is made using DINIK's Anastasia Black HTC v1.6 Dialer. These cabs will change all buttons of the dialer, not just the dialpad skins. Let me know what you think of them. Enjoy..

Uninstall any previous dialers cabs before installing these.

Should work with WM 6.5 & 6.5.X Roms. Please post feedback (Device info, carrier, rom, etc..) if it doesn't work on your device.

Huge THANKS goes to DINIK for creating his amazing skins.. These are HIS Rules and they must be followed here as well! Here they are:

!!! ATTENTION !!!
This are my Rules, simple and fair. If you break them. I gonna contact the Admins.

You are free to use my works for private use.
You are free to modify my works, but only for private use. (No Share or Posting here or on other Sites)
You are not allowed to modify my works and post it here or on other sites. (Without my Permission)
You are not allowed to include my works in your Roms. (Without my Permission)
I welcome modifications and fixes from other users but please contact me first via private message before posting you modifications in the thread.

You can find more info on Dinik's Original Dialer thread at XDA HERE

Normal..

Pressed..

Last edited by lnando84; 11-09-2010 at 01:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software