PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 12:04 AM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*New DINIK Set Available*(All teams included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Yo got it bro, it's all finished up. Here's the buckeyes dinik black dialer. Let me know how it works out. Enjoy..

dayum dude that was hell fast thanks alot .. imma try it out in a few ..

pimp slappin the thanks button ...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:50 PM
I am a Patriot

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*6 Xmas Sets 12-20-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams inclu

have a merry christmas bro man i just downloaded half of these they look great keep up the good work bro
Old 12-21-2010, 10:08 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*6 Xmas Sets 12-20-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
have a merry christmas bro man i just downloaded half of these they look great keep up the good work bro
Cool..glad to hear they'll get some kind of use. Thanks man, i wish you and your family safe and happy holidays!!

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:00 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

I'm thinking about making a new set. Here's a screenshot of the eagles one. What do you guys think of it? Should I go ahead and cab this one up and make them for all teams?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Assets_dialer_Normal.jpg (146.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-28-2010, 08:39 PM
I am a Patriot

heck yeah do it....
Old 01-08-2011, 12:01 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Ok here's the deal..since I haven't seen much interest show in the new nfl (v4) I showed a preview of above, I won't be making them for all teams. I did go ahead and make them for this years playoff teams so everyone can rep their favorite team thru the playoffs to the Superbowl. They work in both portrait and landscape. I used team fonts(found on team jersey) and color to make them all unique/different. If there's another team you'd like me to make in this new style let me know. Enjoy..

Last edited by lnando84; 01-08-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:40 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
heck yeah do it....
And here's the patriots v4 made in the larger button layout. If there are any other teams you'd like bro let me know and I'll make/resize em for ya.
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Patriots v4 LrgBtn Dialpad.cab (598.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I am a Patriot

Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*Playoff Set 1-7-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams include

these are cool thanks for the hook up bro i'll report back in a bit
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 PM
I am a Patriot

Re: NFLdialpadSkins ~UPDATE~*Playoff Set 1-7-2010* [DINIKsetAvail.](All teams include

ok bro minor problem i dled some of the new dialers and their not workin at all hit me up in email for details...
Old 01-17-2011, 03:23 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok bro minor problem i dled some of the new dialers and their not workin at all hit me up in email for details...
Thanks for the heads up.. I checked the files within the cab and it looks like I skipped a step and didn't rename the bmps(images) correctly. I fixed and attached new cabs to the original post. Let me know how they work out now. and let me know if you need me to resize em for ya..

Last edited by lnando84; 01-17-2011 at 04:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software