PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / E4gT / MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

treotraveler is keeping up the good worktreotraveler is keeping up the good worktreotraveler is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 Fonts [AVAILABLE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDriver77 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I downloaded a font, but when I tapped the .cab file to install, it came back "this file is not a valid Pocket PC application."

Anyone else getting the same error?
The error I got was, "The file name contains invalid characters". So I removed the quotes ( " ) at each end of the file name and it installed just fine.....
Old 05-09-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

zachin2036 is becoming a great contributor

Sweet, thanks - I like the simplicity of Calibri...does that make me too obvious of an MS Office lover?
Old 05-10-2010, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663

Lithos Pro saves as a unusable file. I remedied with deleting the extra underscore after .cab in the file name. Just thought you would like to know, or to anyone that doesn't catch that.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
What made them hard to read? Font size? Or the actual font? If it's the font size, just adjust your text size settings on your device.
probably the font size, most of the phone had the text started with ... and you couldn't scroll to see what something was, like with file explorer. I'll play with the font size some and see if I can find a happy balance.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

kliptik,
I would GREATLY appreciate a cab with the calibri font about half the size that you currently have it and call it "Calibri Small". I would use this for some special applications and if would be a great help, thanks.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 05-10-2010, 06:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G, Touch Pro2

ProDriver77 is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I finally figured it out: It appears I caused my error when deleting the ".cab" in the filename in addition to the quotation marks. Looks like I'm staying with the Cataneo BT font until I see another worth playing with. (Sizing is about perfect on this one. )
Old 05-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ColD210 is a n00b

This is a GREAT POST!...Good Job!

Can you add "APPLEGATAR-NORMA" tHAT WOULD BE COOL.

how do you trun a front into a cab,I would love to know I got like 3,000 fronts?Can you tell me?
Old 05-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 850e' / HTC Touch Pro 2 / Sprint Evo 4G !

Sprints700wx is just getting started

Magneto links still down ?
Old 05-10-2010, 11:13 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprints700wx View Post
Magneto links still down ?
OK so it seems the links are down again... I dont know whats going on here... Im gonna have to do some digging after i get off work this afternoon and get this worked out...

I'm using my SkyDrive to host the files, but it seems to keep changing the URL every night. So if anyone knows how to keep my SkyDrive from changing the URL, or of another simple way to host the files, Im all ears.

Also, I'm going to look into the extra characters in the filenames. They aren't there when I upload them, so its got to be something before/during download...

And lastly, I will be getting the other requests added to Post #1 this afternoon.

Thanks Everyone!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

actually, thank YOU

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font